Chapter 8

Yeon Ah's POV

I heard noise around me but I couldn't move. My head was hurting so much.

"Hey, are you bored? Here, listen to music." A voice said.

Huh? He's talking to me? Oh, I heard some music.

Hmm.. it sounds good. I suddenly felt so energic.

I wonder how did I end up like this.

I wanted to talk, I wanted to see, and I wanted to move. But it seems that I couldn't do all of these. I was too weak, I guess.

The voice. It was a familiar voice. But I wasn't sure who it was from. I could only picture a blurry face.

Who am I? Where am I?

I was thinking until another voice was heard.

"You need to rest now, it has been 2 days that you didn't went back home."

Huh? Who just talked? It was a girl's voice. Goddamnit.. I don't remember anything.

Jimin's POV

It has been 2 days now. I haven't went back home since then.

I don't go to school and I barely eat.

"Hey, are you bored? Here, listen to music." I put some music from my phone and placed it beside Yeonnie.

I stayed there, watching Yeonnie sleep peacefully.

I smiled to myself. I'm very confident. I'm sure she'll wake up.

Whether she remembers me or not isn't important. I just want her to be okay.

Oh and there's also this weird dream I always get.

There's a man talking to me but I don't really see him. All I see is a blurry figure.

He was saying the same thing each time: "She'll wake up, don't worry. Take care."

I know right? It's weird. It's even creepy.

Suddenly, the door opened and Bae Soo Ji entered.

When she knew about Yeon Ah, she immediately came to the hospital and spent a lot of time with her.

So was I. We eventually became closer and we're friends now. Yeah, back then, the two would hate on me but it's all sorted out now.

"You need to rest now, it has been 2 days that you didn't went back home." She told me.

"I'm okay, really. I want to keep her company."

"Hey. If she wakes up and sees you like this, she will be so disgusted for sure. Because you stink.."

What? Really?

I sniffed myself and I don't smell, honestly.

"No, I don't. I sweat, wanna smell?"

She gave me a disgusted face and went away.

Tsk.

I took a nap beside Yeonnie and was woken up later by the hyungs who came.

"Jimin-ah.. you sure you don't want to go back home? You know your parents are worried." Suga hyung told me.

"No, I'm okay here. I'll call them later to say I'm fine."

I don't know why but Suga hyung is acting weird these days.

I have the feeling that he wants me to go away. He will ask me if I want to go back home and all..