chapter 2

3rd Person POV

At 3:30 A.M on Thursday morning Delilah's alarm went off waking her up.

"welp" she said as she rubbed her eyes getting up and walking to her bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Her flight was in 2 1/2 hours at 6:00 A.M because her flight had to be so much earlier than everyone else's because of how far she lived, her flight was at least 8 hours. when she was done in the bathroom she went over to her closet to get dressed she picked out her outfit the night before so she didn't have to worry about it in the morning. she put on gray sweatpants from American eagle a big rolling stone tee shirt with a big over sized sweet shirt from PacSun with her Air Force ones and her hair in a ponytail with some hairs framing her face. Then packed the last minute things into her bag, like books, chargers, ipad, laptop, and some snacks, and headed down stairs.

Delilah POV

I walked down the stairs with my big suitcase and my kanken backpack as my carry-on on my back as quite as I could considering that it was 4:30 and my family was sleeping. I put my stuff down next to my hockey bag so all my stuff would be together. I looked up to see my mom in the kitchen with the milk and Cinnamon Toast Crunch on the counter. "AHHH" I yelled scared seeing my mom not knowing she was there. "Whoa girl it's just me." my mom said. I walked over to my mom and took the cereal and pored it in a bowl then put the milk in and grabbed a spoon and started eating.

"Are you excited?" my mom asked me

"Mhm" I said "I'm really excited to meet my team too" I said but sense I had cereal in my mouth it came out really muffled

"Oye, ¿cuántas veces tengo que decirte que no hables con comida en la boca?" My mom snapped. (hey how many times do i have to tell you not to talk with food in your mouth?!)

"lo siento" I said (sorry) (GUYS IDK IF THIS IS ACCURATE IM USEING GOOGLE TRANSLATE I DONT SPEEK SPANISH AT ALL)

I pulled out my phone and started looking at instagram. "What time is it? we should go soon" "4:35" I said back and as soon as I said that a excited looking dad and a tired and annoyed looking Theo came down the stairs.

"Hey guys we were just gonna go." my mom said.

"Well we needed to say goodbye." My dad said looking at me coming in for a hug from behind sense i was sitting down.

"needed?" Theo asked sense it was 4:30 A.M and he would rather be sleeping right now

"Yes needed" my parents said together

I walked over to get my bags and grabbed my suitcase and back-pack and Theo grabbed my hockey bag for me. When we got outside and to the car I opened the trunk to put my stuff in and tried to lift my bag but it was too heavy.

"Hold on muscleman's got it" my dad said taking the heavy suitcase and putting it in the back while Theo put the hockey bag in the back as well. i turned around and hugged Theo. "I'm so proud of you." he said in ear just loud enough for me to hear. "Thanks, I love you." "I love you too." He said letting go of me. I walked over the the front seat and sat down with my back-pack next to me. Then my mom walked over to the other side and got in the driver seat. My dad and brother came over to the window as I rolled it down to say goodbye.

"Are you gonna miss Your cooler cuter older brother?" Theo asked me leaning on to the car door.

"Oh defiantly" I said trying to sound sarcastic when I was really crying on the inside because I am going to miss him.

"Ok whatever your going to call me crying tomorrow saying 'oH tHeO i MiSs YoU sO mUcH'"

"ok yeah yeah" I said shooing him with my hand. Then my dad came up to the window to say goodbye.