Chapter 13

3rd Person POV

When Delilah walked into the hotel room at around 10 both Julie and Connies heads snapped up at the same time and smiled excitedly at her.

"Soooo?" Julie said looking at her with hopful eyes.

"Sooo." Delilah dragged out.

"So did anything happen?!" Connie yelled out.

"Yeah..."

"What?! What happened?!" Julie yelled.

"WE'RE DATING!"

"AHHHHHHHH!" All three girls yelled out together. Connie and Julie jumped out of their beds and gave her a group hug and jumped up and down screaming out of excitment.

"OH MY GOD!!" Connie screamed whiping her eyes.

"Are you crying?!" Delilah laughed.

"A little."

"Ok so tell us everything." Julie said guiding both Connie and Delilah to her bed and they all sat down.

"Ok so we both got in the elevator cause he was going to get a snack, then it stopped and we where stuck together in an elevator for like four hours right? So we played 20 quiestions for a while but then when we where done i layed in his lap and he played with my hair and we just talked for a long time till he was like "Delilah I need to tell you something." and I was like "yeah?" And he was like "I like you, i have for a while and i just need you to know." And I said "I like you too." Then we kissed, then we kised again, then he said "Does this mean we're dating?" and i said "If you want it to." And he was like "I do, do you?" and I said "Yeah." and we kissed again. then we found a signal and we called the hotel and connie, then we got McDonald's after we where saved. And OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED" 

"Wow." Julie said when wide eyes.

"This is huge!"

"I know right!" I smiled "Shit, I need to call my mom and tell her." 

"Oh my god, will she be happy?" Connie asked.

"Yeah, I think she will." I said calling my mom and putting it on speaker.

"Hi honey, we haven't heard from you in a while. How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good, we watch all your games."

"Really?!"

"Of course we do!"

"Anyway momma, I have to tell you somethig."

"What is it sweatie?"

"I have a boyfriend!"

"Oh my god, thats wonderful honey!" "What? what is?" Delilah heard her dad say. "Delilah has a boyfriend." "Excuse me?! An- and your ok with this?!" "Yes, its not like its her first boyfriend." "WHAT?!"

"Dad calm down! Its not that big of a deal!"

"Yes it is!"  "Leo, Leo! Sit down, shes allowed to date. So baby, tell me about him."

"Well his name is Kenny, but we call him ken, he's a little taller then me, and I think he's pretty cute. And he's on my team, Number 16, Wu? Have you seen him?"

"Oh!  Yes, yes I have, he is a cutie"

"Mommmm."

"What? I'm just agreeing with you. So when did you start dating?"