chapter 4

*This is chapter 4 not 3 go read the one before this then read this idk why its like this I'm sorry)

Delilah POV

"Ok I think this is our room he said 318 right?" Julie asked me as she waved the key card in front of the scanner.

"Uhh yeah." I said trying to remember. When the door opened Julie went in first with her bags and I went in right after her closing the door behind me. I set my suitcase on the second bed scene Julie took the first one and put my hockey bag on the floor at the end of the bed.

"Hey is it cool if I take the first shower?" I asked Julie.

"Oh yeah of course, I have to call my mom anyways."

"K thanks." I said opening my suit case and taking out an old big tee shirt witch i'm pretty sure is Theo's, some comfy sweet pants and my toiletry bag and walking into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I turned on the shower for it to heat up and took off my close and took out my shower stuff out of my toiletry bag and got in.

When I was in the shower I couldn't help it but think about Ken. He was kinda cute I'm not going to lie. But I wasn't really close with him yet, also I'm not really close with anyone yet, at least I'm kinda friends with Julie, Dean and Luis. I realized how long I was taking and Julie is probably waiting. I quickly finished up and got out. When I was out and dressed I brushed my hair, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother blow drying my hair, If its really that frizzy and puffy I'll just braid it. (Idk if this happens to anyone else but I does to me bc I have dead curls lol)

When I got out of the bathroom Julie went in and I heard the shower turn on shortly after. I checked the time and it was 9:15 so it was about 5:15 in Hawaii so I decided to call. When I called Theo not even after one ring he picked up.

"OH MY GOD CAROLINA" 

"hi Theo are you with everyone else"

"Yeah I'll but you on speaker"

"Ciao tesoro come stai? Ci manchi tanto, specialmente Theo" I heard my dad say in Italian (hi honey how are you? we miss you so much especially Theo)

"Oh chiudilo non lo faccio!" Theo yelled at my dad (Oh shut it I do not!)

"Um yes you do you screamed when she call and picked up immediately before your phone could even ring. And you have been talking about it none stop all day" My mom said

"HA! and you said I would call you tomorrow crying about how much I "miss you" when you couldn't even make it to tomorrow!" I said

"shut up" Theo said with a scuff

"Well I gotta go I have my first team practice tomorrow and I want to go to sleep early. Bye guys love you!"

"Bye love you too"

~~~

A little later Julie came out with her hair rapped in a towel and in PJ.

"I don't know about you but I am BEAT" Julie said as she flopped onto the bed.

"I feel you Jules, I had a 8 hour flight today than a somewhat hockey practice."

"Well I'm going to sleep now good night." Julie said

"Me too, good night." I said and I set an alarm for 7:30 for tomorrow and turned off the lights put my head down and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~

3rd person POV

*beep,beep,beep*

The alarm went off waking up both Julie and Delilah. Delilah groaned as she got up, she was never a morning person. They both got up to go get ready. Julie changed in the bathroom and Delilah changed in the room, she put on gray nike shorts and a pink Lululemon tank top. And she put on her gray air maxes