chapter 3

3rd Person POV

"So tell me about my new kids." Coach Bombay said

"That's Luis Mendoza, he's from our Miami club real speedster incredible skater." Mr. Tibbles said pointing at Luis as he skated incredibly fast all around. "I clocked him 1.9 seconds blue line to blue line." Tibbles finished, Luis skated around some more while Coach Bombay looked at him impressed.

"Good lookin' skater." Connie said

"Very good lookin', what do ya think guy?" Averman asked Guy teasing him.

"Shut up Averman" Guy said as he elbowed him in the stomach.

"OFF" Averman said as he fell over in pain

"There's one minor problem" Tibbles said

"AHH" Luis screamed as he crashed into the wall as a way of 'stopping'.

"He has a little trouble stoping." Tibbles said as he finished his sentence

"I'd say so." Goldberg said as Fulton and Jessie nodded in agreement.

The rest of the new teammates went over to help him.

"Are you okay?" "Need some help?" some of the kids asked him as Dwayne and Dean pulled him up.

"Yeah I'm all right, I almost had it that time." Luis said trying to play it cool

Goldberg, Jessie and Fulton laughed hearing what they were saying. Next to be introduced was Dwayne.

"YEE-HAW how is everyone! Y'all ready to play some puck?!" Dwayne yelled picking up a puck to show everyone what he could do.

"Hey look its Hopalong gretzky!" Jessie said making fun of him as the rest of the OG Ducks laughed at him.

"That's Dwayne Robertson from Austen, he's the best puck handler I've ever seen" Tibbles said ignoring the kid behind him and introducing him to coach.

"You mean for him age?"

"No I don't."

"Hey this is easier then ropin' hogs! YEE-HAW!" Dwayne said showing off some more. Delilah could see out of the corner of her eye number 96 and 99 looking jealous.

"He does have a tendency to showboat." Tibbles told Bombay

"YAHOO!"

"wow" Bombay whispered to himself

"Thats Julie "the cat" Gaffney. She won the stat championship for for Maine tree years in a row."

"Well we have a goalie: Goldberg" Garden said gesturing over to Goldberg

"Alright bring 'em on I'm ready! show me what ya got! I'm the man! I'm the man!" Goldberg yelled hyping himself up "OHHH" he yelled in pain as he slipped into the splits. "Uhhh help"

"Watch this" Tibbles said laughing nodding his head over to were Julie was blocking every single shot but only Delilahs got past her.

"Well...we... could use a backup."

Next Kenny went up to be introduced to everyone.

"Isn't that the kid from the Olympics? The figure skater?" Gordon asked Don.

"Yep Ken Wu, what can I say? I convinced him that hockey had more of a future. We put a stick in his hand and nobody's been able to touch him." Tibbles said as Kenny spun on the ice as everyone watched him impressed.

Delilah took this as her chance to be introduced

"Oh you'll love this one, that's Delilah Royce from Maui one of the best players I've seen"