Chapter 15

3rd person POV

It was 12pm and the day before the Iceland game. There was no practice today because Bombay wanted them to have a calm day before the big game. Delilah had told the rest of the team about Stansson at breakfast that morning and they had the same reaction as Connie and Julie, but they where all good now.

"Guys, we should have a beach day, like the whole team." Delilah broke the scilence from her bed looking at Connie and Julie.

"Wait, thats a good idea, I mean what else are we gonna do?" Julie said.

"We should invite like Nick and and his team." Connie looked at both of the girls.

"Oooo yeah."

"Ok I'll text everyone." Delilah said picking up her phone.

An hour later everyone that was invited agreed to come and the girls where all ready in their swimsuites and had a big beach bag packed.

(This is Delilahs outfit with matching bikini bottoms)

"Lets go we're all meting in the lobby." Julie walked out the door with Julie and Connie.

When the three girls walked into the lobby they saw both teams together waiting.

"Look who finally decided to show up." Ty, a boy from the baseball team, said looking up from his phone. (idk if you guys remember him lol)

"Oh shut your mouth" Delilah waved her hand at him. Then she saw a bag filled to its max in Nicks hand. "Uhh Nick what ya got there?"

"Oh board games."

"Yessssss." Julie said. then the big group started walking.

"And if you get thirsty." Nick said then winked, meaning he was talking about alcohol. "We've got some."

"I don't know if I should get drunk tonight, I don't think we should be hungover for the game tomorrow."

"Oh come on, your games not till like three you wont still be hung over by then."

"Ok your right, I might drink just a little-"

"Yesss." Nick cut her off.

"And I just have one quesion for you."

"what?"

"Where in the world are you getting this alcohol from?"

"I unfortunately can't tell you."

"Oh well okay." Delilah said in a mocking tone making Nick shove her lightly.

When they got to the beach they put all their stuff down and set up. Delilah put her towel in between Connie and julie, and Guy was on the other side of Connie and no one else was by Julie.

"Guys we should play chicken." Averman randomly said.

"Lets have a chicken ternament." Delilah added on. "I pick Dean as my partner!" Delilah ran over to him. She wanted him because he was the biggest on the team so he would be able to support her easily and it wouldn't be easy to knock him down.