Chapter 11

3rd person POV

"I've had a lot of big distractions since I've been here in L.A." Coach Bombay said standing next to a barrel in front of the team that was scattered across two benches. "This is a distraction." He continued pulling a card board cut out of him that has a speach box over his head that said 'For me, it Hendrix.'

"nice hair cut coach."

"He looks familiar."

"I know that guy."

"This is a fire in a barrel." Coach started talking agian and put a lit match into the berrel setting it on fire then took the card board cut out of himself and folded it and put it in the fire. "This is a distraction in a fire in a barrel, any questions?"

Everyon started clapping and smiling and saying things like "Good job coach." and "All right!"

~~~

That night was the 4th Of July party that was being thrown at the beach. There was gonna be boos, a bon fire, music, boys. Delilah was getting ready for the party with Julie and Connie, she had asked them earlier if they wanted to go and they happly agreed.

"What are you guys wearing?" Julie asked over the music they where playing as she did her hair.

"I'm gonna wear a bikini with jean shorts and an open white button up." Delilah replied as she was putting on some light makeup.

" Delilah replied as she was putting on some light makeup

(and with jean shorts and a white shirt over odvi)

"Ok, what about you connie?" Julie asked.

"I'm gonna wear a red bikini and then probably put shorts over it." Connie said "what are you wearing Julie?"

" Connie said "what are you wearing Julie?"

"I dont know yet thats why i'm asking you."

"Ooo I'll pick out a few options for you." Delilah said finishing her makeup and walking over to the drawers.

"Hey delilah can I use some of your waterproof makeup?" Connie asked.

"Oh me too?" Julier added on.

"Yeah for sure." delilah answered going threw her drawer. "Oh Julie I found the perfect suit for you to wear! Catch!" She said throwing a floral bikini at her.