Chapter 12

3rd person POV

Team U.S.A's practices where very diffrent now, they did drills that where helpful to everyone and they would go to the gym/weight room at least once a day and coach Bombay wasn't over working them now. Of course now that Adam'a wrist was broken and he was benched there was an open spot on the roster and Charlie suggested Russ.

 Team U.S.A was winning 2-1 against Russia.

"Over here! Over here!" Delilah whiped her head around when she heard Russ banging his stick on the ice and him yelling at her to pass him the puck. 

Delilah passed to Russ who then set up for his knuckle puck. He put the puck up it side then shot it as hard as possible. The puck went up and down a bit as it flew threw the air, then right passed Russia's goalie into the net putting the score at 3-1 making U.S.A win the game.

~~~

Delilahs POV 

The locker room after winning against Russia was loud with everyones talking. I was talking with Julie when coach Bombay walked in and thankfully everyone was fully dressed.

"I told him no visiters, but he wanted to congratulate you anyway." Bombay said when he walked in the locker room. The fuck is he? 

"Holy fucking shit it Wayne Gretzky"I said in awe when I saw him while everyone around me was just as shocked as me.

When he walked up to us we all tried to shake his hand or try to talk to him.

"wow"

"can I shake your hand?"

"How ya doin'?"

"Guys this is the great one!" Charlie said to all of us.

"Waynes fine." He said making everyone laugh.

We all took one group photo and some people got selfies with him, including me.

"Thank you Mr.Gretzky." I thanked him after taking a picture with him.

"Like I said before call me Wayne."

"O-ok." I said star struck. "Oh I gotta send this to Theo."

~~~

"Guys we're all out of water I'm gonna go get some from the gift shop." I said to Julie and Connie after seeing our empty mini fridge.

"Okay." Connie and Julie said together.

When I walked to the elevators I saw Ken also waiting for one.

"Oh hi Ken."

"Oh hey, where you going?"

"We're all out of water so I'm gonna buy some more."

"Oh." Ken said and the elevator dung and we walked in together.

"Where you going?" I asked him after a moment.

"We don't have any food in our room so i was gonna go get a snack."

"ahh." I said, then suddenly the elevator stopped. I assumed it was so another person could get on but them after a minute the doors still didn't open.

"The fuck?" I said confused looking around.

"Are we stuck?" Ken spoke.

"I think so." I said pulling out my phone to call someone but I was met with no service. "No sevice..." 

"Fuck. What are we supposed to do?" 

"I think we press this button." I said then pressed to red button with the fire man hat but nothing happened, I looked at Ken and shruge my shoulders.