Nine

Jungkook found a perfect spot where the creek streamed down a big, smooth rock. He pulled his boots off and dipped his toe in the water; cold. It felt amazing.

  He took off his coat, then his shirt.

  "Will you just stand there and watch me or will you rinse off as well?"

  Seokjin turned around. His back was now faced to Jungkook. "I will do so after you are done."

  Jungkook took that as a cue to completely strip, so he did. He got into the creek and let the flowing water hit his bare legs. He rinsed off with the freshwater, his hair and face soaking wet the more he toyed with the creek.

  It was fun.

  The water reminded him of the Water Prince, Park Jimin. A good friend of his.

  "Are you done yet?"

  He turned to Seokjin, just making sure he hadn't peeked. "I'm done. I wish Mother Nature would do me a favor and air me off. That would be nice."

  As he got out of the water and picked his clothes up, Mother Nature seemed to be listening because the air around him picked up, causing him to giggle at the tickling of water being blown off of his skin.

  "Unbelievable."

  The air stopped and Jungkook was quick to cover his lower area with his clothes the moment he noticed that Seokjin had turned around. "Hey! I'm not dressed yet!"

  Seokjin simply started to strip. He didn't care for Jungkook's words— and apparently, his thoughts on nudity as well. He unashamedly took his clothes off and made his way to the water.

  "It's damn cold," he hissed as he stepped into the water.

  Jungkook shouldn't have looked.

  He couldn't take his eyes away, though. He knew the prince was good-looking. It's no secret. But his body proportions, broad shoulders, toned abdomen, his... Wow- okay.

  "Stop complaining. Just... get it over with so we can go."

  Seokjin lowered himself into the water, grumbling, "Whatever."

~

⬇️🥳 next chapter is fun

~