19. Will you?

N A N D I N I

"7 minutes are up.

I wasn't sure if I heard that for I was too occupied sucking Manik's neck. He groaned when my fingers played with his nipples and I liked the sound of it. I smiled satisfied as I claimed his lips all over again. 

"Dare time is over horny peoples. Get out now." Mukti's voice was followed by loud banging on the door. 

"Fuck." I grunted at the sudden interruption. As if being splashed by cold water, I froze on my own words. What was I doing? I looked at Manik's panting figure. His hair disheveled, his shirt fully unbuttoned, his lips red and bruised, his neck filled with few hickey marks, his eyes hooded, his nipples red from all my pinching and sucking and his member down there hard and pokey. 

I covered my mouth, getting up from his lap. Realization dawned upon me. I was turned on that too by my best friend and I wanted more, more of him. "This isn't good." the words escaped my mouth and that seemed to have broken his trance. A glint of hurt flashed in his eyes before it disappeared again.

"You are a good kisser stupid." he faked a smile, probably trying to lighten up the mood, as he got up from the chair. He neither met my gaze nor asked me to button up his shirt. Instead he himself tried untying his hands in which he failed miserably.

"Come out love birds." Alya's voice made me turn my gaze from him towards the close door.

"Wait a minute. We are coming." He said, still struggling to untie himself. I held him and turned him around. I slowly worked my hands on untying the knot while he stood still.

"Manik. I-I am sorry. I just got carried away and-"

"It's okay. I understand. It was for the dare." he cut me off. "My dare at that."

"Yeah dare. It was for the dare." I repeated, trying not to sound disappointed. The thought that this all meant nothing to him made me feel bad. My heart, which had been racing a minute ago, felt heavy.

His hands worked on buttoning up his shirt, as he walked away from me. Just when Manik stepped out of the room, the hooting and cheering of our friends got louder. "Sorry, we really didn't want to be your cock blocker but we have a game to continue." I heard Alya say in a teasing tone.

"Get a hold of yourself Nandini." I said to myself as I ran my hands through my hair, smoothening it, before moving out of the room. I could see our friends eyeing Manik's neck, precisely the hickey marks.

My already heated cheek felt hotter. I risked a quick peek at Manik, just to see if he was as flushed as me. But instead of eyeing his demeanour, my eyes automatically shifted to those lips of his. I gulped a huge amount of saliva, remembering the ravishing feels of his lips against mine. My lips felt dry and I kid you not I wanted to taste him again.

This was strange. It wasn't like this was my first kiss. I had kissed boys on whims but never for once had I felt this way. I eventually had thought I was asexual for I had never wanted to bang them. But with Manik, it was different. Lust had wrecked havoc in those 7 minutes.

"I'll be back. You guys keep playing." Manik said as he excused himself and walked away. I wanted to go after him but I didn't. Instead I walked towards Navya.

"Did you have a good time?" Navya nudged, giving me that ' I know you did ' look.

"So how did the talk with Cabir go?" I asked, trying to change the topic, for I was too flushed to even talk about it and may be a little hurt too. 

"First my answer."  she demanded.

"I did." I said in a low voice.

"And you say you don't have feelings for him."

Her words were like fuel in an already burning fire and it made me dread this tingling sensation.  I prayed it wasn't what I had always been afraid of.

M A N I K

I was hurt, really hurt from the reaction I got. One look at her and I knew she regretted making out with me. She regretted everything that had happened. What was I even expecting? 

"So what happened? You guys made out?" Cabir asked, eyeing my neck. 

"We did but I think she regrets it. The look she had after we made out, I just-" I stopped mid sentence. Those confused guilt ridden eyes of hers flashed in my memory. Frustrated, I banged my fist on the railing.

"Dude, don't." Cabir held my fist. "Hurting yourself isn't the solution."

"I don't know anymore. I seriously need to take care of this first." I said, indicating to my throbbing hard on. 

"Dude, you really need to voice your feelings out. It's been ten damn years ever since you realized your feelings for her." Cabir patted my fisted hand a bit.

"It's not easy." I let out a sigh. "You know she hates the idea of love. She dreads it so much and you want me to confess to her.

"This isn't going anywhere if neither of you take the initiative." his eyes locked with mine. "I have known you both for so long and you both wear your feelings on your sleeves. It's so damn obvious. Okay she hates the idea of it but she does love you."

"I don't know. She gives me all the wrong ideas and yet she says we are friends. I really don't want to force her and I don't want to lose her either." I looked away from him. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug and I instantly melted. Hugging wasn't exactly us but I guess I really needed it. I hugged him back.  

"How about you go for one step at a time?" he broke the hug and patted my shoulder a bit.

"Will it work?"

"You know right you can never ever stay just friends with someone you have feelings for and you did make out with her. So there's no going back. Of course you could choose to run away or ignore this. But will you be okay? You-" his eyes shifted towards the balcony door."She's here." I followed his gaze only to see Nandini on the doorsteps. "Talk it out with her." he let go of my shoulder and walked past me.

I leaned on the railing, trying to maintain my composure as Nandini reached me.

"Um so they wanted me to call you."

"T- That's the only reason you are here?" I gripped the railing harder. She was looking everywhere and anywhere but not at me.

"Yeah." she nodded.

"Hmm. I'll be there. You go first."

She turned to leave but again turned back. This time she met my gaze. "A- Are you okay? I mean-" she looked away. "dow- down there." she said indicating to my throbbing hard on.

I let out a chuckle. "What if I am not? Will you help me?" This wasn't supposed to be anything serious but her eyes widened and she bit her lips, almost as if she was trying to hold herself back.  "Will you?" I pressed on the matter with my eyes fixed on her.

She didn't say anything. She just stood still, almost frozen on her place. With much courage, I let go off the railing and reached her in two long strides.

Gently holding her face in between my palms, I asked yet again but this time in a much softer tone. "Will you?"

*****
Will she? Tell me will she? What do you guys think? *Writer hides behind a curtain and peeks out* She will, right?

Well I don't know she will or not but I am definitely hoping for you all to vote and comment in this chapter.

Don't forget to stay safe and stay happy too.
Love❤️💚
Aaku