CHAPTER 04

-COFFEE-

The guy sat back on the expensive couch, sipping on his expensive wine as a figure walked in the room with an envelope."Uncle Steve "He sat up straight as the guards in the room walked out on his action as he passed him the envelope. "It seems her brother has been keeping a close eye on her safety . He's her shadow ." Steve said pouring himself a glass of wine as well .

"So ?"

"We have to be careful .".

"We are careful ."

"On the coming night of her birthday at the party thrown by her father we will execute the plan ......."

"To kidnap her ...."

 "Very well ....Justin." A smirk crawled up the younger's lips hearing the praise.

"That Jae-in killed my parents ....stopped my business ......Just wait and watch uncle how I bring him down to his knees and beg for forgiveness from us "

He released out a scary laugh scaring Steve .

Next Day

"Make sure your strokes are on point and neat ." She repeated roaming around the class checking everyone's work.Staring from canvas to canvas she praised everyone who did well as encouragement and helped those who make mistakes. "Yes just like that- oh wait Jungguk-shhii you seem to need help here ." She said .

"Wait a minute " She brought a spare chair from behind and placed it beside his."Miss Reine I'm facing difficulty in drawing stoke neatly ." He said quietly feeling embarrassed. "Gwenchana-eyo ..Its nothing to feel bad even I made mistakes as a student . Let me show you how its done. Give me the eraser ." He handed her as she began speaking .

"See there are two tricks to make a perfect stroke, pay attention." She took the pencil from his hand and began to draw on the canvas but the pencil led broken."Ommo let me-" . "Ani gwenchana sharp it later let me use mine ." She pulled her out from her messy hair bun making her hair open and cascade down her back. He was caught off guard staring at how silky and shiny they were and wanted to run his hands through them .

"First make light lines for your reference you don't have to keep erasing them at all . Keep making above them until you get the perfect result." She explained calmly and patiently while he simply stared at her beautiful brown tresses unaware of what's going on with his heart . She pushed them back revealing her smooth collarbone and sharp jaw line which could cut a diamond.

He gulped as she wore a spaghetti tank top and white jeans. "Got it ?" She turned to him , who shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "I did but I'm quite confused with the second one." He lied so he could spare some more time and star gaze her heavenly features.

"What's there you did not get ? Look its so simple grab a pencil . "."mine broke ." . "Aish just hold my hand from back ." She grabbed his hand scooting closer making him hold hers before she drew on the canvas and explained again. 

During the process she didn't realize she was sitting really close to him to the fact her back was meeting his chest . He took a sharp breath as she tilted her head focusing on the canvas while he felt her heavenly scent infiltrate his nose and almost intoxicate him."There." She snapped him out of his trance before licking his lips and nodding .

"Thank you Miss Reine ." He smiled ."No problem . Call me if you face any difficulty ."."Nae , your pencil-". "You can use it . I've plenty more on my desk ." She handed him before getting up and checking others .

Time Lapse

"gwaenchanh-eun , pencils down wrap up we'll meet each other in the next class have a nice day." . "You too .Ghamsam-eiyo 아티스트 레이네 (Atiseuteu leine)" 

"Welcome ." Everyone stood up and bowed before leaving . "uh ....Miss Reine." . "Oh Jungguk-sshii I thought you left ." She said shutting her laptop down and turning the projector off .

"Are you free right now ?" "Ah nae well why do you ask ?" . "I was thinking if we could go out and get some coffee ?" He scratched the back of his neck . "Coffee ?" She turned around completely facing him . "Like a date ?" She asked and he nodded slowly . "Sort of if your comfortable ." He looked down and she broke in a smile.

"Sure why not but........" . "But ?" "I only drink Namusairo coffee ." She bit her lip and he smiled.

"I'll take you wherever you want to go ." He held out his arm and she linked hers before they walked out of the studio after she handed the keys to Esma. "You drive a Mercedes ?"

"Nae. Get in ." He opened the door for her.

Namusairo Coffee Shop 

 "Enjoy your coffee and snack ." The waiter chimed after he placed down their coffees and donuts before walking away. "Thank you for the coffee ." She said to him before taking a sip of it.  "Its nothing have the donut." He smiled . "Hmm how do own a Mercedes what do you do ?"

"The car belongs to my uncle . He gave it to me on my eighteen birthday . As for work I am assistant photographer at Vogue Korea" Her eyes widened. "Oh that's nice you always dreamed to be a photographer ?"

"Ah nae since childhood ."."Do you live with your parents ?"

"They left me .". "I didn't mean-" . "Left as in they died in a riot when I was sixteen."

"Mianhae.". "Gwenchana .The coffee's getting cold . Drink it up." . "uh." She said as they continued chatting .