CHAPTER 12

-GETTING COMFORTABLE-

She stepped out a streamy hot shower in a fresh pair of clothes . Pastel blue peplum top with black tight shorts which showed her curved ass. Drying her hair with a towel she kept it aside before going upstairs for breakfast .

Everyone sat on their respective seats as she joined and took a seat between Jin and Yoongi like yesterday .

"Good morn'in everyone ." She said with a small smile

"It was nice to meet you Jimin and Hoseok ." The two lads had their ears fall off before they smiled back .

She decided that till the time she was here she was going to make the most of it living away from home with a bunch of strangers who treated her nicely so she should too.

"Reine -" She cut Namjoon off.

"Its Y/n . Reine is just my brush name ."

"Okay Y/n." Jin smiled before they all ate in comfortable silence .

After Breakfast

The dishes of the breakfast were being done by Jimin and Yoongi while she sat in the kitchen with Jin as they talked about random stuff with hot chocolates and chocolate chip cookies .

"Jin can I ask you something ?"

"Of course go ahead ."

"Earlier Justin said that Mr. Moon had stopped you from exporting business in international waters."

He hummed .

"As far as I know that President cannot stop small business without legal documentation or illegal activites . What business are you all involved in ?"

There was amoment of silence as Jin was thinking of an excuse when she answered.

"You guys do illegal business don't you ?"

"Hmm."

"What illegal works ?"

"W export and maufacture guns to several countries and continents around the globe." Justin said walking inside the kitchen .

"Why'd you wanna know , Y/n?"

"Its Reine for you Mister."

"Why ? Why do others get to call you by your real name and I don't "

"Your not trust worthy or capable enough ."

"Is it because I misjudged you and thought you would sleep with me ?"

"Oh no its because I misjudged you and thought you would be a man of honour ."

"You-"

"I just realized your nothing compared to my boyfriend who is honest and transparent with me . While your just a criminal who hides behind a mask ."

She got of the stool and walked out of the kitchen leaving him fumed in flames of fury as well as frustration.

She walked back to her room her hand on the door knob when he turned her around by her elbow and slammed her against the door . His lips went close to her ear as he whispered .

"Your tongue works fast like a trigger does it not ? Hmm" She looked away avoiding his eyes before trying to push him away .

"So what do you expect me to be a rag doll for you to play with ?"

"Why do you treat me so indifferently than others huh ? "

"Cause you kill-" He cut her off .

"Do you want to see your brother ?" She turned quiet he eyes turning moist as he brought her to his room.

He let go of her arm before stepping towards the huge mirror in his room and sliding it open like a door . He motioned her to come and they walked inside the darkness when suddenly a glass came in the way stopping them from walking forward.

He turned on a few switches here and there . The lights came in and it was as if they were watching a hospital ward . On the bed lay her brother , beside him was her mother and father . 

She gasped finding her brother unconscious with three monitors connecting to his arms  and her mother crying hysterically . She hit on the glass wall trying to break it and go forward but to her unfortunate it the glass was strong . 

"Please let me go to him ...." She cried as he tried to stop her before she could hurt her hand . 

"I can't ."

"Please I'm begging you ." She felt to her knees resting against the glass watching them .

"Reine try to understand this is Hologram , they aren't actually here ." He said and she stopped still watching them. Her  hand now bleeding as she tried very hard to break the glass it even got a small crack.

"You hand-"

"Leave me alone ." She said sniffing her voice barely audible .

"Alright." He sighed before walking back to his room and sleeping . 

+

She sighed wiping  her tears for the last time before getting up and  walking  back as well. She stepped back in his room from the mirror and sliding it close.

Her eyes landed on him who was peacefully sleeping . Her curiosity got the best of her as she found it stupid why he slept with a mask on . Approaching his bed silent as a monk she sat beside him on the little of his bed and hands slowly and steady lifted the mask on his eyes and putting it aside looking back only to be shocked . 

"Jung Kook ? "