CHAPTER 06

-EVENT-

The last drops of coffee dripped from the coffee machine as she picked the cup up which was filled with freshly made coffee sitting on the mini dining table in her kitchen opposite to the living room .  "Reine ..." Her mother called turning the stove off putting the last one on the plate and bringing it to her .

"Nae Mom ." She slowly blow-ed and sipped the liquid closing her eyes in pure ecstatic. "May I ask you a question ?". "Hmm." . "Where did those flowers come from ?" She pointed to the tea table in the room where a bouquet of roses was kept . "Huh that-...." She stared at it for a moment and flashbacks of the previous night hit her . 

Flash Back 

"Thanks for dropping me home ." She said as she stopped on her door turning around to him."Here." He handed her the bouquet of roses . "What is this for ?"

"I just thought of giving them to you ." He scratched the back of his neck as he couldn't come up with an excuse. "They're really pretty ." She smiled. "Won't you go ?"

"Ani , you go inside your house and lock the door . I'll leave after that." He replied and she stared at him for a moment . "Okay-" He came forward and kissed her forehead before stepping down the front porch of the house . "Go in ." She went down the front porch and kissed him. He immediately wrapped his arms around her kissing her back as out of the blue rain began pouring down .

"I'm yours." She said breaking the kiss but he pulled her back in another one . Just like that both of  them were drenched in the rain . Their lips molded in one as he kissed her deeper making her bent back . He brought  her up the front porch in the shade . They broke the kiss breathing heavily . Staring at each other for a few moments until he walked closer pinning her to one of the post of the porch and whispering over her lips.

"You're mine. All mine ." She bit her lip feeling shivers down her spine as he run his hand through his hair before engulfing her in a tight hug . "I love you ." She gulped as he said in a dark and husky voice in her ear. "I love you too." She said back as he kissed her temple one last time before going to his car and driving off .

Flashback Ends 

"Y/n ?" She flinched turning to her mother. "huh ?" . "What are you thinking ? I just asked where did the flowers came from . " . "I got them yesterday."

"Okay." . "Mom can I ask you something ?" Her mother hummed. "How did you meet Mister Moon? Like  was it an arranged marriage or love marriage ?" She asked .

" Why ?". "Just answer will you I don't have time" She said sternly.

"it was a love marriage, dear ." Her answer made her a bit surprised but she held it in. "Oh ."

"I met him in college very confessed that he liked me and I agreed to be with him" She continued. "just like that ? ". "No we went on a couple of dates to know each other and he gave me time to think and I said- "

"And you said yes but why didn't you ever think that he would um ......break your heart or anything or was there something that made you say yes to him" She interrogated her like she was the main suspect of a murder. "Honey there were chances there was a moment I thought that he would break my heart but he didn't and as for the yes thing it's mutual okay you can see it in the person eyes if it's true or not"

"Okay"

"Are you seeing someone ? "

"Maybe"

"Tell me"

"I will tell you when the time comes don't pester me until then"

"Okay fine"

"Your brother dropped by this morning"

"Really he did not come to meet me . Jerk" She muttered under her breath

"And gave this" She placed an envelope in front of her and went to the kitchen to let her see it .

"What is this ? "She opened the big envelope and found an invitation card.

Your blissfully invited to celebrate a 5 years of Moon Ye-Joon 's contribution  in the governance of Korea.

-  {Government of Korea}

"It's your brother's big day will come right ? "

"of course I will come anything for him and when is this event ? "

"it's tomorrow"

"Oh okay this card is fancy so we need dress fancy right ?" She guessed analyzing the card's detailing .

"Absolutely correct , about that he brought a dress for you and it's in your closet hanging on the hanger"

"Okay I'll see you then..." She got up from the chair.

"I'll be in my room " Her mother hummed and respond as she climbed up the stairs as soon as she heard her room door closed immediately put the call off hold in her palm and said

"She agreed to come she's absolutely have no idea about it"

She chatted a few more minutes before disconnecting her call.