CHAPTER 15

-LETTER-

She sighed keeping the items back when a piece of folded paper fell put of the back of the sketch book. It seemed really old and was lined and manila. She carefully held it as if she would grasp it even a little tight it would tear off. A letter it was . 

Dear Ma  & Papa ,

Hope you both are delighted and untroubled up there... It been a while since you left and I think that the comforts and luxuries of heaven serve you well since it is the outcome of all the good deeds and acts performed by both of you down here. 

I'm alone down here, however Uncle Steve is the best company I could ever ask you for . Anyways let me tell why have I written to both of you . I finally found her. The one that I love . She is very charming and is the breadwinner of her family , or so since she lives with her mother and her brother and father live away. 

She has captivating chocolate brown eyes , long brown silky hair and her lips are don't get me started. I would rather say that her beauty cannot be described in mere words . She's a work of art. And her name is Reine. Her hands are magic as she is one of the best painter of Korea and owns a duplex art studio where she takes classes . 

I love her very much and cannot imagine the rest of my life without her in it . I want to marry her and give her the world ..... She would've been an excellent daughter -in law if you guys were here.

But there's one thing that pulls us apart . She is the d-

Knock knock 

She hid the letter under the carpet and pretended to look at the sketch book . 

"Hey." Seokjin and Yoongi chimed together as she sighed a relief before smiling back . 

"...Hi." She replied.

"We didn't wanna disturb you but we were on our way to Super Market for grocery shopping and just wanted to know if there's anything you want ...." Seokjin said.

"Can I come with both of you I need to pick up some personal stuff. " She asked hoping they would agree. 

"Okay get ready we will leave in 5." Yoongi said before they both left.  She immediately got up and changed her clothes . 

Light blue over-sized shirt tucked in white jeans with a white bucket cap to cover her head and blue denim shoes. She walked up to the living room to where the duo was waiting for her. 

"Ready ?"

"Hmm, do you have a mask ?"

"Yea. Here." Yoongi handed her a black mask before the trio exited the house.

"Can I drive ?"

"You know the directions ?"

"You can guide." She replied to Jin before they left .

+

She pushed the semi filled grocery cart as Seokjin ticked items on the list while Yoongi tossed the items into the cart.

"Stay beside me , alright ?" She nodded linking her arm with Jin's as they reached the Aisle number 16 which was filled with all types of candies . 

"Jelly bears ?" He asked if she wanted it . 

"You know just when your boyfriend that you loved and cherished , betrayed you ?" She understood his sarcastic-ness and just sighed.

"Speaking of boyfriend I'm single. " She replied.

"Then I guess we need to grab Hershey's as well." Yoongi chimed before handing it to Seokjin and they all chuckled .

"Can I ask you both something  about Jungguk ?" They replied with a hum before she asked .

"What happened to his parents ?"

"They died in a riot when he was 16 ." Seokjin replied.

"Who took care of him after that ?"

"His Uncle Steve."

"I didn't see him."

"Yea he's in Seoul right now ."

"So ?"

"We're in Ilsan ."

+

She grabbed a packet of sanitary pads , face wipes and a kohl pencil before placing them in a mini basket and advancing towards the billing counter where Seokjin and Yoongi was when a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her in a secluded corner . 

"Who the hell-"

"Madam Y/n its me Zakir . Ye-joon sir has sent me here. "  She gasped.

"Ye-joon how is he ? Is he okay ? "

"Under recovery but still alive."

"Why are you here ?"

"I have been sent to kill Justin . I'm Hitman."

"Oh."

"Don't be scared just act normal . Ye-joon will soon be here to get you out."

"How's my mother ?"

"She's a bit unwell and  yearns to see you "

"Do one thing give her my message ......" She sent him away grabbing her basket going to the billing counter momentarily bumping in Yoongi .

"What took you so long ?"

"There were two women in the cosmetic counter fighting over perfume ." She slyly lied before he took the basket and the paid for the items leaving after.

+

She helped Yoongi carry the items inside before they came face to face with him . 

"Did she try to escape ?" She looked away silently 

"No she was with me the entire time ." Yoongi answered . 

"Do not worry Justin . I'm not the one who tricks other and back stab them." She said walking away bumping shoulder with him . 

"Y/n dinner ?"

"Not hungry anymore ." She screamed going to back to her room in the basement . Seokjin smacked his shoulder and walked away .

She kicked her shoes , mask and cap off before sitting on the cotton soft carpet when the letter came back to her mind and she pulled it out from under neath it .

She sat back comfortably before continuing from where she stopped .

She is the daughter of the man who viciously got you both murdered under the disguise of a riot. Her father Moon Jae-in is the person who is the mastermind of all of this . I lost you both because of him and now I am stuck in between a dilemma .

If I love her does it mean I'm betraying both  of you ?

Or.

If I hurt her means I'm betraying my love for her ?