CHAPTER 10

-DINNER W/ BLACK SWAN-

"REINE!" Jin ran inside with Yoongi and him who all were shocked seeing her condition. Even her eyes had turned bloodshot red and watery .

"Oh my god if you knew you were allergic why did you eat then ?"

"I didn't I was forced too." She replied staring at him .

"Here it's a lactose enzyme tablet take it." She shook her head frantically.

"No let me die."

"Reine please." Jin pleaded but she refused to listen.

"No I don't want to-" He pushed aside before forcefully pushing the pill in her mouth and making her drink the orange juice. In a matter of seconds her breathing went back to normal as she took light breaths.

"Take rest I will be back with some soup." Jin left with Yoongi as he stood still watching her intently who was still recovering from the allergy.

"What ?" She asked . He walked dangerously closer before grabbing her hair making her wince in pain.

"Ah what are you-"

"I decide here who lives and who dies so don't try to make decisions because you are in my territory now " He whispered before letting go of her hair .

"Alright ." The door opened .

"Reine here you go ." Jin handed her a tray with a bowl of soup and a spoon .

"This is Tae hyung and Nam Joon ." He introduced and the guy with a boxy smile brought his hand out .

"Its nice to meet you ." She shook his hand .

"I don't know if I can say the same ."

"Who are you all ? Why am I here ?" She asked.

"Because your father Mr. President has not allowed us to export our business in international waters."

"Well then I guess you have got the wrong information ."

"Pardon ?" Nam Joon said .

"Mr. Moon Jae-in is just my biological father not my real dad . He won't bother getting me out of here or let you continue your business. " She said and the few members of Black Swan tensed up.

"Everyone out ." He said and all obliged at once.

"Judging the way you said you must be the leader . Anyways why'd you wear a mask on your eyes ?"

"Because I want to hid my identity from you ."

"What do they call you ?"

"Do you really wanna know ?"

"Well what am I supposed to adress you as ?"

"They call me Justin , Reine ." He said and her breath caught up in her throat .

He once again came closer in her neck taking a sniff of it .

"What are you doing ?"

"Why don't we-"

"I have a boyfriend and I wish to stay loyal to him , Justin."

"As you wish ." He smirked stepping back exiting the room leaving her in her in her own thoughts.

The day came to and end without even realizing as Jin made a variety of dishes as he always does before he was about to bring it down to her Justin stopped him .

"I will bring her up so she ca dinner with Black Swan ."

"It has not been an entire day do you think she's trustworthy ?"

"Yes she is . She wants to stay loyal to her boyfriend and not sleep with me ."

"Alright get her up I will call everyone else ." He nodded and went straight to the basement.

"Reine are you up ?"

"Hmm" She said and he entered her room .

"Why did you refuse to sleep with me ?" He asked out of sudden.

"You shot my brother , threatened to kill my family , kidnapped me . Falling love with you or having sex with you is out of the question unless I had stockhlom syndrome which I don't thank god for that."

[Stockholm syndrome is a coping mechanism to a captive or abusive situation. People develop positive feelings toward their captors or abusers over time. This condition applies to situations including child abuse, coach-athlete abuse, relationship abuse and sex trafficking. ]

He was a bit taken back by her answer and furiously stepped towards her .

"Are you accusing me of being a murderer ?"

"I don't have to . You already are one ."

"You-"

"Why are you even here ? "

"come with me ."

"where and why ?"

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out and up .

"What are you – ouch ahh." She winced and he looked down to find her barefoot .

"The floor is cold ." Her legs were shivering .

"Do you have a pair of slip-" She gasped before being swept of the floor in his arms . He walked up to the diner table .

"Oh both of you are here -oh." Jin stopped finding and with him and five pair of eys were gawking at them .

"You can put me down ." She was surprised as he obliged and did at once .

"I didn't have slippers or shoes so he...." She explained.

"That's fine I will give you a pair later come sit down with me " She nodded but he jerked her back .

"You sit with me ."

"No I sit where I want to." She pushed his hands away and went to sit beside Jin .

"So Reine I want to apologize for the sandwiches."

"'Don't it was partially my fault for not saying on time . "

"So Riene meet the rest of us . Hoseok and Jimin ."

"Ï hope you are comfortable ." Jimin said

"I'm kidnapped and almost died today what is there to be comfortable about ?"

These was a moment of silence in the room before everyone decided to have dinner.