CHAPTER 21

-ASSASSIN-

"Like a star in daylight, unseen but burning bright 

Like a hibernated bear in it's cave

You don't know the existence hence stand brave.

For the birds also chirp

In front of the sea's enormous burp.

For the Nats also build home

Sadly smashed when you walk or Rome.

Like a fire inside for doing right

The things that bothered when lacked might.

Like inside a prison cell as a slave

For freedom you shall forever crave.

For the spirits inside can hide sometimes

But to ignite them, enough is this rhyme

For now you should get up as I did

Remember not to be your own culprit!

She heard chants all along the monastery as she walked exploring the place here and there. She was asleep but hearing the monks chant she was awoken and she had nothing else to do but roam around aimlessly . She stopped at a window where the night view of Tibet shone.  She didn't knew why but she felt unsettled.

Unsettled about the relation between him and her . She lacked guidance and direction. Pondering upon the events occurring between them she didn't know how things would shape when her father and brother finds her again . 

If she takes his side and be's with him then to the entire nation even to her own mother they would think she's a victim of Stockholm syndrome which would make matters worse as then she would be sent to psychiatric hospital and go over all the drama and shit again .

"Ms. Moon."She gasped finding Mr. Lu and Ms. Mayuree behind her walking with candles .

"What are you doing awake so late dear ?" She asked.

"The chanting woke me up ."

"Oh what about the others ?"

"They are heavy sleepers I guess."

"Some tea."

"I don't -"

"Oh I wasn't asking ." She was a bit taken back and nodded at the trio went out and sat in the chill breeze of the night outside the monastery . 

"How long have you both been here ?"

"30 years ." Mr. Lu said.

"25 years " Ms. Mayuree added. 

"That's long ."

"We know . Now tell us why are you feeling unsettled ?" Ms. Mayuree asked. 

"Pardon ?" 

"Dear , being a monk we have practiced natural powers to sense and read human emotions and behavior if there's anything you want help with we are here . And I understand you don't feel comfortable around strangers so if you don't want to -"

"Are you both go at hidden meanings ?"

"We 're okay "

"You can paint a house but you cannot change what happens inside it ."  She said looking at the sky .

"You can if you add a couple of windows." Mr. Tao said .

"The biggest connection between love and death is life . And loving someone should not be a chore , dear ."She looked at him .

"Mr. Jeon and you have a complicated relationship ."

"Mr. Lu , Ms. Mayuree " She asked.

"According to both of you what is the bridge of relationship ?"

"Trust , Truth and Commitment ."

"And if it is not bridge of the relationship ?"

"You cannot call it a relationship."

"Then what Jeon and I have is not complicated. Its not a relationship at all . But we have love- "

"What you have,  is not love . Not a romantic love anyways . Its comfort that you and him seek and get of each others."

+

NEXT DAY.

"You called me Y/n ?" He asked stepping in her room and she nodded .

"Yea ." With that simple word she asked him to take a seat on her bed and he did. He gestured her to sit beside him as well .

"How are you feeling ?" He brushed her hair back with his fingers . Before she slowly and gently grabbing his hand pushing it away from her from her and placing it down on his knee.

"Fine." She muttered before he asked.

"What happened ?" He asked as she said.

"I got the time I needed thanks to you and I'm very grateful for it . And because of that I finally made the decision I needed to about us."

"I'm glad your comfortable and got the time you need . Whatever you decision is I will support you wholeheartedly. " She smiled going forward and wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him tightly. He immediately hugged back wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing her forehead , a big smirk carving up his face as it was time .

Time for his revenge.

"Thank you for everything Jungguk . My decision is ...."

"We cannot be together."

what ?

+

"Everyone load your guns and rifles . They are in Tibet . " The guy commanded as the men nodded obliging the orders at once.

"Its time to bring Jeon Jungguk fucking Justin down . "

Ye-joon added before sets of men sat in fighter jets , helicopter and trucks.

"Our assassin has done a very good job dad . " Jae-in nodded.

"After all it was I the one who trained her..."

+

"What ?"

"We cannot be together , Jungguk."

"But why ?"

"Because we don't love each other ."

"But I do."

"You don't. And you cannot."

"Hear me out once Jeon. I won't say after this." She said getting up from beside him and continued.

"What my father did was not right . I accept it . But what you are doing isn't correct either .You both did wrong but there is no reason to drag me in the middle cause it won't solve anything . I wish to go back home so send me back home. "

"You done ?"

"Whatever you wanted to say done ?" He got up before taking predator steps towards her making her step back.

"You don't love me .....so the fuck did you kiss me like you mean it ?!"

"Cause that time I thought I loved you.But then you lied to me and cheated-"

"I didn't cheat-"

"YES YOU DID ." She screamed her back against the wall now as he had trapped her behind it and his figure.

"You lied about your identity you lied about everything ! I loved you because I thought you were an ordinary person who became my student to learn art but I didn't know you would be a disgusting criminal ."

"But then I apologized and I tried to make us work-"

"We cannot work Jungguk . Only thing you can do is take revenge from me and nothing else."She tried to get away from him but he pinned her back to the his hands grabbing her pinning them above her head before muttering .

"I don't know about you . But I know that I love you and always will and am never letting go of you forever . We're a mess you and I but the truth is you captivate me in ways no soul ever will .You get that darlin' ?"

Thatwas it before their lips clashed together in a lustful war