CHAPTER 14

-ESCAPE FAILED !-

She looked behind him and almost got a heart attack .

"Ye-joon ?"

He turned around to look at him but found no one . Looking forward he found her once again off the ground and running forward . He sighed and then chased her once again . 

"REINE STOP RUNNING IT WON'T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE!" He screamed and she screamed back .

"IT WILL TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS !" She abruptly stopped her foot almost slipping as it was the edge of the cliff . She had reached a dead end . She looked down to find a massive water fall and a river. 

He smirked at her . 

"where will you go now ?" She turned around and jumped into the water . He immediately jumped after her and swam closer to her . She on the other hand not having the best experience of swimming almost drowned just to get away from him but he grabbed her wrist in a tight grip and pulled her in his embrace . She struggled but he lifted her in his arms and water to the river bank . 

"Gotcha ." He whispered setting her on a rock and standing in front of her . She took deep breaths , drenched and a little shivery . He took his jacket off squeezing the water out of it her draped it around his shoulders. 

"Why did you try to escape Y/n ?"

"Why did you lie to me Justin ?" She called his name sarcastically . 

"Lie about what ?"

"your identity."

"My identity ? What about it ?"

"I know who YOU are ." She said getting a bit wobbly as she was tired and stared at him. Stepping closer she grabbed his collar .

"Don't pretend , Jungguk." He grabbed her waist tightly . 

"Let go-"

"Take the mask off ."

"Why should I-"

"Take it off or I won't let go ."  

She sighed heavily before bringing her hands forward and undoing the ribbon of the black mask and pulling it down . She felt her vision getting as he grabbed her jaw to kiss her but her tears rolled down . He felt bad as he didn't wanna force himself on her . 

He stepped back as she sobbed softly before he picked her up again and marched back to the mansion back up the mountain for the next hour .

+

Instead of bringing her back to the basement he softly dropped her on his bed and  came back with a pair of fresh clothes and handed them to her . 

"Change." She remained silent and not even came forward to take the clothes . He pulled her to him and made her back face him before he pulled her jacket away and unbuttoned her shirt . Discarding it away before unclasping her bra and stocked it aside before slipping his over-sized hoodie over her head . 

Slowly letting her arms pass through the sleeves as well before taking the jeans off . Not wanting to touch her on her most intimate area without her permission he let the hoodie slip down till her thighs and brought a towel to dry her hair . 

Keeping it away he quickly changed his clothes and laid her in the bed in his embrace and softly placing a kiss on her forehead. She remained still and emotionless . Softly caressing her hair he asked her .

"Do you know why I did this all ?"

"No." She sat up and got down the bed . 

"Where are you going ?"

"Basement as the main door is locked." She walked to the door but stopped mid-way and turned to him.

"I'm breaking up with you."

Before exiting the room leaving him alone .

+

Next Day .

He put the materials in the box before heading down to her room in the basement . Opening the door he found her sitting by the bay window sketching on a sketch book with a pencil provided by Seokjin.

He informed all the members of the Black Swan about last night's incident so they all remained alert around her . She didn't come out for breakfast either and had it in her room . He didn't wear his mask either as it wasn't necessary anymore . 

"Y/n I-"

"Reine."

"Its Reine for you." She replied her eyes and hands still glued to the sketchbook . He sighed and walked to her and handed her a paper.

She looked at him for a moment before opening the paper and reading it .

Will you continue to be my teacher , Artist Reine ?

Crumbling it in her fist she threw it away and continued to sketch. He kept the box on the bed before coming close to her and touching her shoulder but she jerked his hand off . He walked out of the room. 

She didn't want to peek in the box but curiosity got the best of her as she kept the sketchbook away before going to her bed. Taking the box in her hand she sat on the soft velvety carpet on the floor before opening the box . 

Her eyes landed on the objects and first she saw a transparent case of shading pencils of Camlin. Keeping the case aside she also found a sketchbook. Flipping the pages she was stunned to find multiple difficult sketches which were made by him . His hands were gifted magic as he made clean and neat strokes . Almost 3/4 of the sketch book was full as only a few blank pages were left . 

She closed the sketch book and last found three cue cards . The first one said-

I'm sorry .

She went on the second one.

Please forgive me.

The third one.

I love you .