CHAPTER 16

-TRUTH-

Her hands were shaking as the letter fell from them and she hugged her knees and sobbed . Her eyes went to the piece of crumbled paper in one corner of her room . 

Will you be my teacher again , Artist Reine ?

She read again opening the crumbled paper as she didn't know what to do . Sniffling she got up and took the box he gave her and went up the basement . Tip-toeing she saw everyone on the dinner table eating and chatting happily . Slowly and carefully making her way to his room she placed the box on his bed before going back sneakily . 

+

It was the middle of the night when she opened the fridge of a chilled bottle of water when her eyes landed on the bottles of Soju before she pulled out three encasing them tightly in between her fingers and placing them on the counter closing the fridge with her foot . 

Without hesitation she opened the bottle caps with her teeth without bothering to look for a bottle opener and gulping the first bottle down . In a matter of seconds the bottle finished as she smoothly did the same with the second bottle and gulped the sweet liquid down her throat .

Just as the third bottle was about to touch her lips it was pulled away making her whine as she was tipsy now . 

"Hey ......hey .." He said grabbing her waist taking the bottle out of her grasp and placing it far from her reach . 

"How many bottles have you had ?" He asked resting his forehead against hers as she showed him two fingers .

"T-two b-o-ttles-s " He picked her up and placed her on the counter as her hand went for the third bottle and she offered it to him .

"D-drink it-t ."

"Why ?"

"Y-you may ......naver ... know its yourrrrrrr... last day on e-earth-h ."

"Why do you say so ?" He asked pushing her hair back that covered his face .

She looked around here and there confusing him before getting down the counter as he held her close her tipsy state didn't help much either before she went abnormally close to his ear before whispering in a soft voice .

"M-my br-other Ye-joon is se-ending a Hitman to kill-l J-justin." His expression darkened as he began interrogating her.

"What ?"

"Oppa-a send me-e a messag-ge that someone will kill you and rescue m-me ." She said in a blurry voice.

"When did he send you the message ? Where did you receive it ?" She was a bit sleepy as she replied.

"Tod-day when I-I went to the ma-r-rket with Jin and Yoongi ...........when I went to the ladies section to pick-k a few ite-ms a  m-man grabbed me at first-t I thou-ght he was going to harass me or kidnap-p me but it turns out-t he is one of the men of my brother-r ."

"His name . What is his name ?"

"Nameeeee.........uh I think its Za-something .....Zakir ." She said as he was in deep thought when she spoke again.

"You're hotttttt ." He came back to his senses looking down at her.

"Can I-I t-touch you-u ?"

"Of course , babygirl." She touched his biceps as he let her.

"W-will you drink now-w ?"

"Nope I'm good here you have it ." He handed her the bottle before she gulped it down all in once . He gulped finding her smooth collar bone and throat with moved up and down as she drank. 

Her eyes went on his neck when she felt a sudden crave to lick and bite it . Without thinking twice she spilled Soju on his bare chest . He shivered as the drink was ice cold .

"Let me get tissues or towel-"

"No let me help you ." She leaned down and licked his chest and abs like a kitten.

His eyes rolled back as she continued her work and literally dropped on her knees and stopped at the hook of his sweatpants . Before she could touch his friend down there he pulled her up and grabbed a sedative from the drawer pushing the pill in her mouth and made her drink the last sip of the third Soju bottle . 

"Hmm" She gulped as he put the bottle away wiping the excess dripping down the corner of her lip and chin before picking her up and bringing her back to his bedroom .

Laying her softly on the bed he she pulled him down and layed on top of him like a baby as he wrapped his arms around her before covering them with  a duvet planting a soft kiss on her head and drifting of to slumber.

+

She opened her eyes to the bright light infiltrating the unfamiliar room , constant breathing could be heard and felt behind her as it tickled her neck as she turned around and as thought his face was extremely close to hers . 

Quietly trying to lean back but pulled even closer than before as her lips placed on his cheek now as he groaned lightly . Her hair all over face and before she knew he was wide awake and brushing the strands back restraining them behind her ear. 

"I-"

"Shh.." He placed his index finger on her lips . Leaning in and giving a kiss on the forehead which gave her butterflies as he whispered in her ears .

"Thank you for last night ."

Giving her ear a long lick he bit it making gasp . Before he got out of bed . She was almost about to go crazy when he turned around and said to her.

"You look sexy in my shirt ." She looked down finding herself in his shirt before asking him.

"What happened last night ?"

We didn't f.ck did we ? She crossed her fingers at the thought , hoping not . 

"We cuddled , kitten." He gave her a genuine smile before disappearing the bathroom leaving her in her thoughts . 

+

They both came dressed out of his room for breakfast as she noticed an unfamiliar figure on the dining table sitting beside Ji-min. 

"Good morning everyone." All heads turned and gave her a smile as he pulled out a chair for her and made her sit beside him . 

"Reine meet Jungguk's uncle." Seokjin introduced.

"Uncle Steve."