CHAPTER 13

-TRUE IDENTITY-

"Jung-Kook ?" She gasped . Her eyes blinking twice and thrice to make sure it was really him . She got up from the bed immediately walking back wards . Her breath stuck in her throat as he continued to sleep while she exited his room in haste running back to her own .

Her tears and sobs didn't go unnoticed by the members of Black Swan before Ji-min asked Jin.

"Do they quarrel regularly ?"

"No sure I will check on her later ." He said. 

She feel on her bed crying her heart out because of the betrayal.

"Why ? Jeon ? Why ? All this time I missed you and had no fucking idea it would you be you who stabs me . You kidnapped me and wanted to sleep with me ......." She stopped crying and only had one aim and goal now .She wanted to escape . Without realizing she slept with swollen eyes. 

+

"Reine you okay ?" Jin asked knocking and slipping in her room finding her sitting by the window staring out while being wrapped in a blanket like a burrito .

"Reine ?"

"Hmm." She responded and he heaved a sigh . 

"Is everything okay ? I saw you crying a while ago-"

"Jin can I ask you something ?"

"Of course "

"Have you ever been betrayed who you loved , trusted and cherished the most ?"

"No-"

"Then I guess you can't relate with me . Please leave ."

"Okay if you want me to." He got to leave but she grabbed his wrist scaring him .

"Justin's real name isn't Justin is it ?""

"No . How did you know ?"

"Cause we're the same person . "

"Come up for dinner later." He caressed the back of her hand but she pulled away .

He walked upstairs finding Justin tying his mask over his eyes .

"What happened between you and Reine ?"

"She was crying and begging me to go to her brother .I told her its hologram and left her alone for a while and went to rest . That's it ."

Jin nodded but still couldn't understand the reason behind her unusual behavior .

+

"Reine's here lets have dinner everybody !" Seokjin announced as all of them sat on their respective seats as Seokjin served the food .

Justin sat just across from her but she didn't dare to look up. She simply played with her food boringly her mind elsewhere.

How could he do this to me ?

After all I accepted his confessions ?

Was his confession even true ?

What has dad done that he has abducted me ?

No wonder he looked familiar in the party ... His physique ..

"Reine ." She turned to Namjoon.

"If you don't find the mood up to your taste we can order something for you ?" She took a few seconds to analyze what he said before shaking her head frantically .

"Uh - No I'm-I'm fine its just that I'm not hungry right now ." She replied .

"You feel sick ?"

"No just ....tired."

"Perhaps-" She cut Namjoon off 

"You can leave the door open , a walk would help me refresh my mind ."

"Well why don't you go now you can come back early ?" Yoongi interjected.

"I could but um .. at my home we don't leave the dinner table when everyone is having dinner. Its rude and I don't want to seem ungrateful." She quietly said. 

Their hearts warmed up .

"Don't turn sad. I don't do sentiment ." She said taking a sip of her water . While everyone stared at her unbelievably stunned as she was a complete different person seconds ago . 

+

She changed her clothes before going out for a walk. Black shirt , black jeans , shoes and a black cap. Her hands slipped in her pockets as she came out of the mansion and sat on the bench . Unaware of a person tailing behind her as Jin had informed him about her unusual attitude. He was watching her from a little distance .

She was lost in her thought thinking about the members of the black swan . Jin had been too kind. He cooked variety of dishes for her and even saved her life . He provided her even of the littlest things she needed just like an older brother. He was like Ye-joon for her.

Yoongi was good listener. He listened to her story and old her his without commenting or judging her character. She felt comfortable around him like a close friend. The others were in their own personal space but during the course of breakfast , lunch and dinner, they made sure to converse with her to make her feel like home. 

She hated the fact that she wanted to stay here. But what he did with her wasn't right. He duped her and kept her in the dark. She just couldn't understand the reason behind her actions and she wasn't willing to give him a chance to explain if he knows. That would unfair but she was immensely wounded at heart !

He was he student then lover and now kidnapper !

Perhaps he may have some sort of enmity with her father , Mr.Moon. Thinking of Mr.Moon she reminisced about  how her mother had asked to thank him in the name of humanity on her birthday but .......did he really deserve the thank you after all this shit ?

She sighed wiping her tears which rolled down her cheeks without even realizing before getting up from the bench . Looking back at the mansion one last time she gave it her back when she felt his piercing gaze sending shivers down her spine making her intimidated . She took a deep breath long forward at the dark forest road which didn't seem to end and without a warning or thinking twice she ran for her life . 

He obviously ran after her like a cheetah while she ran at a pace of a deer. She thanked her mother who made her run in the garden of the cottage they lived while she was young just to chase several birds for practice . 

Soon she ran out of energy and decided to hide in the bushes . Completely covering her self and trying to camouflage and turning her heavy breathing silent when she heard receding steps.  

She waited for good 5 minutes before peeking out and slowly uncovering herself . Stepping out she slowly looked behind to find any sign of him . Heaving a sigh of not finding him behind her she turned forward only to scream as he stood right in front of her .

Due to shock she feel back on the leaves and staring behind him almost getting a heart attack .

"Ye-joon ?!"