EPILOGUE

-HIT-MAN OR ASSASSIN ?-

Their tongues fought in a lustful war as he pinned her to the wall, his lips dominating hers over victory but she won't be giving up . His hands trailed down to her hips gripping them tightly as her hands were lost in his delicate brown locks before he carried her to the bed.

Gently placing her down he climbed on top of her as their kiss turned out to be a hot make-out session before they slowly peeled clothes off of each other's bodies. His lips found their way to her collarbone as he peeled down her top as she moaned throwing her head back feeling shivers down her body as his cold hands touched her bosoms unclasping her bra and discarding it to the floor .

He buried his face between them sucking on one and fondling with other. His lips trailed down as he placed love bites everywhere till her waistline . She gasped as he flipped her over flat on her stomach pushing her hair aside and planting a soft kiss on her nape soon trailing it down to her shoulder blades. 

His hands gripping hers tightly above her head as he pulled her on her fours before she heard his belt unbuckling  before he pounded in her deeply and roughly . She gasped  feeling breathless her voice unable to reach her vocal cords while he whispered dirty things in her ears .

"Oh my kitten is taking my cock so well ....just like that ...Yes ! fuck !" He bucked his hips even more roughly as by now she was completely fucked out . 

"You like that ? You like my big cock ripping you apart like that ?"

"Yes - Yes I like that very much ." She stuttered feeling voiceless.Soon after a few more rounds they exchanged positions 

+

She lay on his chest in his shirt inside his embrace, while he caressed her hair a comfortable silence between them before he confessed everything .

"I messed up my mission."

"I know."

"Please don't judge me."

"Oh I won't I'm used to being deceived by you now. Go on."

"I wanted to take revenge of my parents death from you as your dad cause that riot and he even stopped my business from going to expand in international waters.  "

She kept silent as he continued.

"I stalked you for years , became your student pretended to fall in love with you then kidnapped you . I admit it was all planning by the Justin in me but .."

"But ?"

"The Jungkook in me fucked up and fell in love with his enemy's daughter."

"And because of that I lied about my intentions to my Uncle and myself ."

"The letter was fake but I swear the emotions in it were real."

"I love you Y/n, I really do."

Moment of silence.

"Do you love me , Y/n ?" He asked while she just got up from his chest without uttering a single  word and going to his lips placing a passionate kiss on them before whispering over them.

"No I don't."

Getting of the bed she went and picked up her denim skirt and panties slipping them on.

"What ?" He sat up in the bed not able to understand what she meant.

"No I don't love you ." She zipped the skirt before taking his shirt off and wearing her bra not caring that she was naked in front of him. She clasped the bra behind her with her hands before slipping in her shirt letting his shirt lay on the floor more like discard it  to the floor.