𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 ----- 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

______________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

______________

⁂𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋⁂______________

❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐌 𝐈?❞ An unfamiliar voice cracked. "W-Where am I? Why is it so dark?" The person began to panic, his words rattling the structure supporting them.

The structure shook and throbbed. Lights flashed too quickly to make out faces, only shapes and figures.

"What's happening?!" Another voice boomed. The enclosure grew speed. The voices grew more and more panicked. The unknown threatening them at gunpoint.

Whimpers were heard. Chaos spread like wildfire. Panic spread just as fast. Voices toppled over one another, the dark and closed area suffocated them. The enclosure screamed, overrunning the confused and fearful voices.

Cries were heard from the farthest corner. The enclosure roared, metal clunking and vibrating, the sobs, the voices rapidly hitting the walls. Lights flashing.

It was too much.

They wanted the questions to end. The shaking enclosure that held the voices throbbed under their gentle touch. An unrecognizable scream echoed as it reached the surface.

A red glow emitted into the gated prison. The voices did not have time to pinpoint voices to faces before it shut off. Blackness consuming them.

A yelp was heard. "Turn it back on!"

"I can't, idiot!" Another voice spat back.

"How do we get out?!" Panic rose, voices parading each other.

How would they get out? They were surrounded in a gaping darkness. No source of light was able to be made out. The voices were stuck in there until they eventually died from starvation or dehydration. Perhaps both. Maybe even a third party, such as lack of vitamin D.

Another question struck them. Were they in there for a specific reason? Were they criminals damned for all eternity in this gated and dark prison? They had no recollection of any such thing. Did any of them have a mean or possibly evil bone in their body? Could the average person possess such a thing?

Thinking back to it. . . there was nothing to remember. No memories. No faces to the major events in their lives. It was as if someone wiped the slate in their mind completely free of all debris. Nothing. Their minds are as dark and empty as their environment.

A mechanical zoom was heard, the doors above sliding open. Light creeped through the ever growing wedge. The voices shielded their eyes, protecting their eyes as they needed to adjust to the divert settings.

"What the hell is going on?" A boyish voice groaned.

"Don't curse." A more feminine voice whispered. By most it was left unheard, traveling through the wind. It was mistaken as a falling leaf, believed to be a trick of the mind, a careless thought that slipped away before even comprehended.