𝐓𝐖𝐎 ----- 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐰

______________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐘'𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐖

______________

⁂𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐘'𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐖⁂______________

𝐉𝐎𝐁𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 distributed amongst the boys of the announced Glade. Nick had been the one to name the place, while Gally had suggested carving their names into the wall. All the boys eagerly complied with it.

Alby carved Stephen's name and put a sickening cross through the name. Newt had come up with the idea.

Minny didn't like the idea very much. She rather not think of those they had already lost and how the boys could so easily forget about them. He had still been one of them even for his short stay.

Each name had a slight difference, showing how each of them wasn't the same as the other. Minny had carved her name in between Nathan's and Gally's. Nathan was one of her closest friends, he was very kind to her, but not very kind to those that disrespected her.

George had suggested that they just make her the maid because they hadn't found something for her to do or anything she was good at. Nathan had been the first to speak up, screaming at George to shut up. He was quickly followed by Frypan and surprisingly, Gally.

Minny had just sat in shock. She hadn't realized George had even talked about her. She was busy sorting the flower petals into groups of five. It brought satisfaction to her ever-spinning mind.

Minny had seemed to be some sort of ditz to the boys, but she surprisingly held her own. Sometimes teaching them things that they had never thought of themselves.

The night after the incident, Minny discovered she could cook. And the boys went crazy for her and her new friend, Frypan's, food. She had never seen food get cleared out of a bowl so fast it astonished her.

She had been simply whipping up a midnight snack after everyone fell asleep. She searched through all the boxes and crates, sorted them, and then pulled out the spices she needed. Minny had the pleasure of Frypan joining her and together they made chicken noodle soup.

Before either of them could turn around Nathan tapped her shoulder. "Care to share with the class?"

Minny smiled. "Of course."

"-No." They replied at the same time.

Minny nodded, ignoring Frypan's bluntness. "I can make some more if you want. How many of you want some?"

Frypan peered around Nathan and shook his head. All the boys who were knocked cold all slowly rose to their feet, trying to get a look at the delectable food. The boys behind stared at the bowl in Minny's hand almost frothing at the mouth. "Everyone."

She passed her bowl to Nathan. "Here, you can have mine! Tell the rest of them it'll be ready in 20 minutes." With that Minny turned, heading back to the pot that she had just furiously scrubbed.