Chapter 34: Tsundere President, Lightly Pamper 33

"You think it's beautiful." Luo Liyan separated Mu Lingxi's lips with her hand, "I didn't take a penny from you."

"I have already notified the lawyer to ask for a draft contract, and in two days, I will All the property under your name will be assigned to you." Mu Lingxi smiled lightly.

It was the first time he felt so relaxed and happy since he founded Mu Shi.

Obviously, now he is handing over his entire net worth, just to bet on a relationship.

But it gave him an unprecedented sense of satisfaction.

"Aren't you afraid?" Luo Liyan clutched her chest, feeling stuffy in her heart, she couldn't tell what her emotions were.

Just the urge to cry.

"What are you afraid of?" Mu Lingxi shrugged nonchalantly, " Will you leave me?"

If there were such a day, even if he had these external things, he would not feel happy.

Maybe because of mental depression, he will soon defeat the Mu Clan in his hands.

"Of course not." Luo Liyan shook her head vigorously without thinking about it.

Although he and Mu Lingxi haven't been together for a long time, and their relationship is not as deep as his, but the heartbeat is real.

And what he did for himself, how many men in this world can do it?

Women will always fall in love with men who spoil themselves as princesses, and they are no exception.

Falling in love with Mu Lingxi is only a matter of time.

But...

"You still don't transfer all your property to me, let's go with the flow." Luo Liyan gently wrapped around Mu Lingxi's strong waist.

"What's wrong?" Mu Lingxi patted her fluffy head, and then kissed the swirl of hair on top of her head, "Why don't you want the money to be given to you?"

"No, I just don't want to let the relationship become It's so impure, I know you want to give me a sense of security, but I also need to give you a sense of security, right?" Luo Liyan buried her head on his chest and rubbed it again and again, "We don't have to make any contracts, I believe you won't change."

[System prompt: The male protagonist is moved, his favorability is +5, and he will be rewarded with a golden beanie. The existing favorability is 95, and the golden bean is 285. 】

Mu Lingxi's hand around Luo Liyan didn't feel tight, wishing she could be merged into his own blood.

"By the way, you completely offended that Chief Situ today, is it really okay?" The

two were silent for a while, before Luo Liyan remembered what happened today and was very worried asked.

"It will definitely happen, but he is the only one who needs a headache." Mu Lingxi laughed mockingly.

He's just a small director of Bureau X, and he dares to run rampant everywhere, but he has to see what else he can do to be arrogant in a few hours.

***

Mu Lingxi's action has always been very strong. It was only at night that he had a dispute with Situ Yu, and the next day, the Internet was full of his unsightly **.

Immediately afterwards, it was revealed that he was taking bribes by taking advantage of his power. When he was taken away by the police, he was still in the hotel, and he didn't know any news.

While Luo Liyan sighed, she also felt a little melancholy.

After her favorability level reached 95, she hadn't raised her score for more than half a month.

"Little Liuzi, hurry up and think of a way for me, how to fill in the last 5 points." The

fingers tapped on the table unconsciously, Luo Liyan supported her head with one hand, and looked at the man with fascination. Man looked carefully at documents.