Chapter 74: The God of E-sports

In fact, those are just their self-righteousness.

He lowered his eyelids slightly to cover the restlessness in his eyes, and when he raised his head again, everything had returned to calm.

"There's no reason to let the guests do it?" Su Xun put both hands on Luo Liyan's shoulders and pushed her onto the sofa, "You just sit here and wait for me to get you something delicious."

There was a firmness in his words that could not be denied.

Since he said he would spoil Lili, how could he let her do such rough work.

"Then..." Luo Liyan smiled sweetly and looked at the man in front of her and nodded, "I'm welcome."

I want you and me to be welcome.

Su Xun raised the corner of his mouth happily.

Because the girl they love is sitting in their home, waiting to be fed, which makes Su Xun a little relieved.

He learned these dishes for Lili little by little. In the past 4 years, he has made them countless times.

But every time I can only taste a few mouthfuls alone, I can no longer swallow.

Now that the scene that he had imagined countless times suddenly came true, it made him feel a little unreal.

Could this be just an illusion caused by being too paranoid?

Such an idea made Su Xun's body froze slightly, and the hand holding the knife trembled slightly.

He wanted to go to the living room to confirm, but he was afraid that all this was really just his fantasy.

"What's wrong? Did you forget to buy any seasoning?" Luo Liyan, who was leaning against the door frame and secretly looking at Su Xun, asked curiously.

Before he finished speaking, he saw him turn his head, staring at him, his eyes flashing with crazy infatuation, combined with the incomparably sharp kitchen knife in his hand, it was a bit scary no matter how you looked at it.

"Little...Liuzi, are you sure the male lead on this interface is okay? He won't attack me, right?" Luo Liyan took two steps back subconsciously and asked secretly in her heart.

[Don't worry, he loves you so much, even if he chops himself up with a knife, it is impossible to leave a small hole in you. 】Number 666 sighed faintly, 【As long as you don't hurt him. 】 

 Secretly relieved, Luo Liyan was just about to look at Su Xun when she was suddenly hugged into a warm embrace. The good smell of wood on the man made her take a deep breath of nostalgia. 

"Su Xun? What's the matter with you?" In order not to irritate him, Luo Liyan tried her best to sound concerned rather than frightened. 

"Sorry, I just remembered some unhappy things, and I couldn't control my emotions." Su Xun's long eyelashes were like butterflies fluttering. 

He panicked and wanted to let go of Luo Liyan, but a pair of small hands gently touched him Ring around. "Don't think about those unhappy things, it's all over, isn't it?" Luo Liyan's little hand patted Su Xun's back gently, and said softly, "It will get better and better in the future."

"Well! It can definitely get better and better than it is now." Su Xun's voice was low and hoarse, as serious as an oath. Reluctantly letting go of the little guy in his arms, Su Xun had an apologetic smile on his face, "Then I will continue to make dinner. If you are hungry, you can have some snacks on the coffee table. I can do it right away. It's done." 

"Don't worry, I'm not hungry." Luo Liyan shyly pursed the corners of her mouth. 

Suddenly, the crisp doorbell rang, breaking the small pink bubble between the two.