Chapter 168 The traitor, the cooperation point 55

"Go up!"

The eunuch's sharp voice sounded along with the sound of roosters, and the little emperor staggered and sat on the dragon chair.

Yuchi Che looked at the empty space behind the emerald fringed curtain, and a huge wave rolled in his eyes.

It seems that some people are really tired of living, thinking that after sitting in this position for a while, they really take charge of the world?

"All the ministers have a book to play, but they don't have a book to retreat!"

Several old officials raised the wat board in their hands, and just wanted to report the situation encountered in various places, but they shrank back weakly when they saw Yuchi Che's stern and cold eyes.

"Your Majesty, this minister has something to report." Yuchi Che held his bag with one hand, and said lazily, the body sitting on the large golden lacquer chair that was about the size of the dragon chair, didn't even mean to get up.

The little emperor's eyes dodged and blinked.

Before her mother left today, she specially confessed to herself that no matter what Yuchi Che suggested to him, she could not agree to him.

But he is so fierce, and of course he will beat his own board in the face of civil and military officials, and he will not save himself any face, how dare he go against his wishes?

But if he didn't do what his mother told her, the mother would punish him for not being able to eat for a day, and he would kneel for several hours.

The little emperor pursed his lips tightly, looking very tangled, and finally said Nuo Nuo, "General Yuchi, please speak."

"I am in love with the eldest daughter of the Marquis of Yong'an, and I now ask the sage to decree the marriage."

"But the mother said..."

"Your Majesty, now I want you to tell me!" Yuchi Che's voice suddenly became cold, and he stood up like a sword drawn out of its sheath, and strode closer to the dragon chair.

"Yu...General Yuchi..." The little emperor was so frightened that he curled up on the dragon chair, looking at the man with murderous intent, "Zhen...Zhen...I will marry you and the Prince of Eternity. The eldest daughter of the mansion... choose the right day to get married."

"Yeah." Yuchi Che restrained his breath and turned to look at the civil and military officials, "Since everyone has no books today, let's retire early."

"Yes!"

The civil and military officials did not wait for the little emperor to speak, and they all knelt on the ground.

Yuchi Che ignored all the people in the hall and strode out of the hall.

Just when everyone wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, he suddenly stopped and looked back at the little emperor with a half-smile.

"The women in this palace will not appear outside the harem in the future."

"what?"

Everyone screamed when they heard him.

"How can it be, the palace outside the harem is so big, if there is no palace maid, then it will not be taken care of."

"The emperor is still young, why does the concubine need so many palace maids? Letting them get married as soon as possible can save a lot of money for the national treasury." Yuchi Che's cold voice carried an unquestionable firmness.

The reason given also made the ministers unable to refute.

The first emperor of the Yan Kingdom was too weak when he was in power, and he was always invaded by foreign enemies.

Afterwards, although there was Yuchi Che, the years of fighting made the already empty treasury even more empty.

In the past two years, the queen mother has been in power, and the harem has become more and more extravagant.

Thinking about it, all the ministers this way, and felt that Yuchi Che was not a complete mess of ministers and thieves, at least he had some merits.

But what he said immediately next made everyone want to scold the absurdity.

"My wife said that she doesn't like me looking at other women. So women in this palace, it's better not to appear in front of me, otherwise I'll make my wife angry, and I'm afraid that I will do something wrong in front of the palace. Come."