Chapter 55: E-sports God, please don't tease 12

Let's be dry together (Sezhuangni): 666, the great god is so beautiful.

If you don't accept it, you will do it (The Power of Demacia): So what? There are teammates who are godlike, but there are also new teammates who sell well.

Luo Liyan was so embarrassed that she was teased by them. If she wanted to apologize, she lost and deleted in the dialog box, deleted and lost again.

Cola (Pi City Policewoman): She's not dead, she can win. Don't talk about my apprentice, take her to lie down and win.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Soullock Warden): Master, am I really good at cooking?

Cola: No, you're great. When you first play, you must have this awareness of not giving away.

Su Xun smiled lightly, and the ability to open his eyes and talk nonsense made his teammates want to poke their eyes.

So, is the Great God sure to bring apprentices, not to flirt with younger sisters or younger brothers?

Isn't there a saying this year?

Fire and theft prevention master.

However, as Cola said when he entered the game, at the 22nd minute of the game, they directly dropped the opponent's crystal.

The game was settled, and Cola, who had completed 5 kills, won the MVP without a doubt and carried the audience.

And successfully protected his little tail Thresh, with 1 kill, 0 death, and 9 assists.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: You actually killed 27 people! ! ! ! ! !

Su Xun looked at her obviously very excited and smiled faintly.

Just as he was about to speak, another message popped up in the opposite chat box.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: I'm not dead! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! And also got a head! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Luo Liyan was so excited that she couldn't sit still. After playing League of Legends for so long, it was the first time she won so securely.

The strongest king is indeed the thigh that everyone dreams of, and it's okay to lie down and win.

More importantly, he was so good-natured that he was speechless.

Cola: You are great.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Master is amazing! All taught by the master.

Luo Li smoked the dog's legs to please.

Actually, I could be better.

Su Xun secretly answered in her heart, a little embarrassed.

I took her to play for the first time today, and I wasn't very familiar with her habits.

In the future, when I get used to her thinking, I can let her get three kills, four kills, five kills, and then carry the audience.

The output is her own, and the heads are hers.

This is her dream, and he will do his best to fulfill it for her.

Cola: Are you still playing?

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Let's stop playing for now. I'm going to take a nap to calm down. I was so excited just now that my little heart couldn't bear it.

Can't stand it?

Su Xun laughed dumbly.

Cola: Well, call me when you want to play.

Opposite five-course chicken: Okay! I will definitely call your master!

Su Xun supported his head with one hand, looking at the head of the fierce kitten that had gone dark, his deep eyes shone like spring water.

Sure enough, being with his little girl, even if it was just winning an ordinary match, he was happier than winning the championship.

For someone who loves so deeply, fortunately he never had the thought of giving up.

The vibration of the phone called back his attention, and he frowned subconsciously when he looked at the familiar name above.

"Didn't you say that I can't open a black hole with you today?"

"Boss, boss, the co-god who has been on the Internet for more than half a year has gone to the low-end matchmaking to abuse vegetables, can't it be true?" Jiason's voice rang on the other end of the phone. stand up.