Chapter 129 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 16

He has always slept lightly, and would wake up from a dream with a little trouble.

What's more, now that his sister is still risking danger to accompany him here, it is even less possible for him to relax his vigilance.

Therefore, after waking up from sleep, the medicine has not yet fallen, and the person is more than half better.

After washing up, Luo Liyan naturally took off the clothes on Yuchi Che's body and checked the wound. It seemed that most of it was better, which finally gave her a sigh of relief.

This guy is not only mentally abnormal, but he did not expect his body to be more abnormal.

"Looking like you, we can leave tonight." Luo Liyan smiled and patted Yuchi Che's fluffy little head.

"Sister eat." Yuchi Che made two chicken legs out of nowhere and handed them to her.

"You are so arrogant, and you are not afraid of being caught?" Luo Liyan was startled.

In the middle of the day, he ran to fetch water for himself, and went to the kitchen to steal food. He was really daring.

Yuchi Che looked at Luo Liyan quietly, and after confirming that she was not angry, she explained in a low voice.

"The water was prepared after you went to bed yesterday, and the food was taken from the kitchen when everyone took a nap. But don't worry, they won't find the wrong amount."

In this brothel, from the cook to the nursing home, anyone who sees something delicious will try it, and it is normal that the quantity is not the same.

It's just that he used to be disdainful of doing this kind of stealing, but now he has someone to protect, even if he is worse, as long as she is good enough.

Luo Liyan smiled sweetly, and after filling her stomach, she gave Yuchichi another medicine, and then boredly hugged him in her arms and played with his fingers.

"Little bun, what are you going to do when we leave here?"

"What do you want to do?" Yuchi Che didn't answer Luo Liyan, but looked at Luo Liyan with a pair of dark eyes full of anticipation.

"Find the way home." Luo Liyan smiled helplessly.

Yuchi Che frowned slightly.

Judging from her clothes, she must be a lady from a wealthy family. How could she not be found in a big family?

If it was just because he was afraid that he had been away for so many days and did not return, and his reputation was ruined, he would not have made such a statement.

Yuchi Che felt that there might be something else hidden here, but his head was like a mess, and he couldn't make out any clues.

Only put this doubt aside for the time being.

In fact, from the bottom of his heart, he hopes that his sister will never have to go back to her original home, so that he can be with her all the time.

After all, a large family like this would not take in a child like him at will, and even if he could agree, he could only sell it into the mansion as a servant.

Although he can stay by his sister's side, he doesn't mind what kind of identity he is.

But if my sister gets married in the future, I...

An inexplicable rage suddenly rose in Yuchi Che's heart, his small palms clenched into fists, the wound that was about to heal was torn open again, and scarlet blood oozes out little by little.

He didn't want his sister to marry, and he didn't want someone to be able to enjoy his sister's tenderness as much as he did in the future.

Her tenderness can only belong to her alone.

Her smile, her goodness, her beauty...

All of this, he wants to hide, and no longer let anyone see.

If anyone wants to separate them, if anyone wants to steal his sister from him, he will kill anyone.

right!

kill them!

kill everyone!