Chapter 76: E-sports God, please don't tease 33

They all bought something, but none of them was Lili's favorite.

"Boss, don't be like this, you see you have invited your friends home for dinner, so you can't let people eat instant noodles with you."

"Who said we are going to eat instant noodles?" Su Xun glared angrily. Talking funny guy.

Although he didn't like to spend his time on food, how could he let Lili eat instant noodles that are not nutritious?

"Yeah, Su Xun has cooked a lot of delicious food." Luo Liyan knew from their attitude that they would not leave today if they said anything.

She didn't want to stand still, so she had to speak up, wanting to give them a step down.

"Boss cooked for you?" Jiason's voice rose sharply twice, and looked at Luo Liyan in disbelief.

Although they know that the food that the boss cooks is full of flavors, but they have lived together for so many years, the boss will only do it when he is in a particularly good or bad mood.

But they could only watch it, and at most smell it.

According to the boss's statement - even his little girl has not eaten, how can they be cheaper first.

So if everyone just doubted the identity of the girl in front of them before, they can now be 100% sure that she is the goddess that their boss is always thinking of, little girl.

Gao Feng reached out and slapped Jiason's head, then smiled apologetically at Luo Liyan.

"I'm sorry, I made you laugh. He is relatively young, and he is always surprised when he does things."

"Oh...it's okay...it's okay." Luo Liyan touched her nose shyly.

A dim light flashed in Su Xun's eyes, just as he was about to open his mouth to refuse, but the wind looked at him coldly.

"Boss, we have something to do with you today. There are some things that you can't figure out about the operation of the game, and you need to discuss it with you."

Su Xun frowned and looked at the wind, thinking about it, or rejected him.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow." When

several people saw him being so determined, they bowed their heads in disappointment, wanting to leave.

"Su Xun, it's actually very lively to eat with more people."

Luo Liyan knew that it was not easy for them to come all the way, and she could see that they were really looking forward to having dinner together tonight, and she couldn't bear it. up.

She reached out and tugged at Su Xun's sleeves secretly.

"We bought a lot of vegetables today, you should just let them stay. It's not good if the food is left overnight, and it's even worse if it's wasted."

Su Xun was stunned and never thought that she would speak for these monkeys.

So despite being full of reluctance, Su Xun, who did not dare to go against Luo Liyan's thoughts, had no choice but to nod his head reluctantly.

"Then you stay here. Don't make too much noise!"

"Don't worry, keep quiet."

Several LAS team members said in unison, and then made a zipper gesture on their lips.

snort!

Su Xun snorted coldly, too lazy to take another look at their group of light bulbs, took Luo Liyan's hand, and threw them all in the living room.

"I'm going, boss, it's really made of steel." Jiason secretly snorted and looked at the boss who was carefully guarding the girl in his arms while walking, shaking in disbelief. shook his head.

"That's not the point!" Gao Feng wrapped his arms around his arms with a solemn expression on his face.