Chapter 70: E-sports God, please don't tease 27

Cola: Apprentice, are you still playing?

Everyone already knows that you are my Mr't, who wants to nurture their relationship in the game?

Luo Liyan hated that iron is not steel, and glanced at the time on the computer.

She decided to take another powerful pill.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: I won't play for now. I have something to do. I guess I will come up later in the evening. Is the master there?

Su Xun subconsciously frowned.

Lili only went to the supermarket today to stock up a large bag of instant noodles and junk food, and it seemed that she planned to stay at home for a while.

Why do you suddenly want to go out now?

Cola: Yes, I'm here when you want to play.

Crackling his fingers and loosening his muscles and bones, Su Xun felt a little pity he couldn't follow secretly later.

I have appeared in front of Lili too many times today. If she finds out again at night, I am afraid that I will have doubts.

However, Su Xun was quite satisfied when she thought that she could play games with her at night.

Cola: The weather will still be a little cold after nightfall. Remember to wear a light jacket to avoid getting cold.

He warned worriedly.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: It's okay, it won't be cold. I just went downstairs and bought some fruit to give to my new neighbor. Hehe...

Seeing that the topic could finally be brought offline, Luo Liyan hurriedly seized this opportunity and laughed thiefly.

Cola: New neighbors?

Is Lili talking about herself?

Su Xun was so shocked that she didn't dare to breathe, her hands trembled slightly on the keyboard.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Yes, a handsome little brother who also cooks deliciously.

Cola: So what are you trying to do, apprentice? robbery?

Su Xun saw Xiao Jiujiu's words on the screen, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

Although it seemed that this question was very easy, in fact, only he knew it, and his heart was about to jump out of his throat. !

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Master, what are you thinking about! I don't dare to be robbed. My little brother is strong and has a girl he likes. I am afraid that I will be picked up and thrown out directly.

But I like you!

Su Xun was a little lost.

If Lili wanted to, he would be willing to cooperate in any position he was thrown over.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: I'm planning to rob food, and I don't know if he has left me any food.

Luo Liyan couldn't help swallowing when she thought of the food that was so delicious that her tongue would melt at noon.

Cola: You are so cute, he will definitely leave food waiting for you.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: I hope so. Master, I'll go first.

Cola: Hmm, okay. See you tonight.

Looking at the darkened dialog box, Su Xun took a deep breath, then slowly stood up and walked to the dining room.

The table full of dishes made his sword brows knit together like hills.

Then without any hesitation, he picked up the dishes and walked to the bathroom, poured them all into the toilet, and flushed them.

Looking at the food that disappeared into nothingness, a faint smile appeared on Su Xun's face.

After finishing his clothes, he opened the door and quietly looked at the closed door on his left.

3...2...1...

"Hey, what a coincidence, do you want to go out too?"

Luo Liyan was startled by Su Xun who was blocking her door, and patted her chest lightly.

"Yeah." Su Xun's faint hoarseness was like old wine, and his ears were almost drunk, "I've run out of food at home, go buy some."

"No?" Luo Liyan widened in disbelief. Eye.