Chapter 206-210: There is always a top student who wants to tease me

think!
  How could you not want to!
  But I have a vinegar bucket at home and I'm afraid of a fire in the backyard!
  Luo Liyan looked at Jun Yexuan, who was exuding murderous intent, with tears in her eyes, and then at Han Qianchen, who was looking forward to it. She was about to reluctantly refuse, but suddenly thought of something, and her eyes lit up.
  She turned around, slapped the table in the back seat hard, and said fiercely, "What are you still doing sitting here? Quickly give up your seat." "What does it have to do with...what does it have to do with me?
  " The boy who was watching the show at Lezizi was startled and asked stumblingly.
  "Why, I asked you to move, do you still have any objections?" Luo Liyan raised her eyebrows, which was full of threats.
  The boy trembled with fright and quickly packed up all his things and moved them to the empty seat in the back seat.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  Luo Liyan, who occupies the shares that he can control and owns the school at home, is simply a little bully, and no one dares to mess with him.
  Therefore, those targeted by her have no other choice but to obey.
  "Classmate Han, you don't mind if you sit behind me, right?"
  Han Qianchen was stunned, looking at the little girl whose eyes were smiling like stars and moons looking at him, and suddenly he became more interested in her.
  "Of course, it doesn't matter if I'm at the same table or at the front or back desk, as long as I can sit with you."
  His words were so ambiguous that everyone gasped and whispered.
  I feel that the two of them must have known each other personally for a long time.
  "Ha..." Jun Yexuan laughed angrily, with a sinister look in his eyes as if he wanted to eat Luo Liyan alive, "I never noticed that your mind is spinning quite fast." "Everywhere, it's all your training
  . That's good." Luo Liyan seemed to not understand Jun Yexuan's sarcastic words, and wanted to get closer with a playful smile, but he avoided him in disgust.

"Hello, please take good care of me in the future." Han Qianchen completely ignored the tense atmosphere between the two people in front of him and stretched his hand between the two people.
  Luo Liyan smiled at him nonchalantly, not daring to say another word.
  But Jun Yexuan, who never interacted with others, turned around and held Han Qianchen's big palm.
  "I will take good care of you." He said through gritted teeth.
  Uh... don't they hurt?
  Luo Liyan bit her lower lip gently with her teeth, and thought cowardly as she looked at the two big palms that were so intertwined that the veins were exposed.
  Fortunately, the bell for class soon interrupted the two boys who were fighting like crickets.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  Holding her head, Luo Liyan listened to the teacher's lectures that were like a book from heaven, and couldn't help but start talking.
  "Xiao Liuzi, you said that I found Jun Yexuan a love rival of equal strength like Han Qianchen. He shouldn't have the energy to study that damn virus in a short time, right?" [Equal strength
  ? 】Number 666 asked back as if he had heard the most ridiculous joke in the world.
  [How do you see that they are equally powerful? Do you think that an idol boy who relies on his face and acting skills to make a living, and who can at most show off his skills with some tricks, will be the opponent of the male protagonist in our world who needs to be conquered? The virus he made is the kind that can make a person disappear from this world in a matter of minutes, leaving no trace. ]
  "What do you mean?" Luo Liyan was frightened, and suddenly she had a bad premonition in her heart.