Chapter 135 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 22

The wound on his face and the messy hair did not reduce his beauty, but added a bit of pitiful taste.

This made Rao Shi, who had seen many courtesans, not be surprised to breathe.

"Sure enough, it's a good seedling." The old bustard twisted his waist and pushed the crowd away, and looked at Luo Liyan with a smile, "Take it away first, and I'll talk about it later."

"Yes!" Only then did the thugs come back to their senses, dragging Luo Li Yanli to the alley.

sister...sister...

Seeing everything in his eyes, Yuchi Che squatted in the water, clenched his hands into fists, and resisted the thought of rushing out.

He had never hated his own weakness so much at this moment.

In order to save herself, my sister would risk the danger to stay there.

It is also in order to save herself that my sister will lead those rogues away alone.

Unexpectedly, in the end, my sister would threaten the prostitute in order to prevent those people from looking for herself everywhere.

He didn't have to think about it to know what kind of inhuman torture his sister would suffer.

But rushing out now will only ruin all of my sister's original efforts, and the torture of waiting for them will not be reduced.

So he must not be impulsive, as long as he goes to the temple outside the city to find Master Jingkong, as his sister said, they will all be saved.

I can't let my sister down again!

wait for me!

You must wait for me!

***

"Ouch!"

As soon as she returned to the torture room of the brothel, Luo Liyan was slammed to the ground.

"Take off her clothes for me!"

What the hell! What the hell!

Luo Liyan's eyes widened, full of unbelievable surprises!

"The tiger is not in danger, you really think I'm a sick cat!" Luo Liyan jumped up from the ground.

Just now, I had been beaten and scolded by myself, but because I knew that Yuchi Che could hear what they were saying, and wanted to increase his goodwill, they would let them attack him.

Now they still want to strip their clothes?

It's just a fool's dream!

Lifting his foot, he directly kicked the big man next to him who was rushing up to restrain him. Luo Liyan grabbed the whip and slammed it directly at the old bustard.

"I like to beat people so much, I like to strip clothes so much, then I will let you feel what it feels like to be beaten today."

"Ah!" The old bustard let out a shrill scream, constantly dodging Luo Liyan's whip.

But no matter where she hid, the whip was like an eye, and it landed on her every time.

"What are you still doing here? Why don't you give it to the old lady!" The old bustard shouted and pushed the thugs beside him.

In fact, those thugs are suffering too much. They are all just three-legged cats, and the little girl in front of them is obviously a trainer.

A soft whip was playing in her hand and the tiger was powerful.

If it weren't for the large number of them, I'm afraid they wouldn't be able to trap her at all.

The two parties held a stalemate for about a stick of incense, and more than a dozen nursing homes were beaten all over, but they couldn't get close to Luo Liyan for half a minute.

And Luo Liyan was not able to break through the siege of the dozen or so people and ran away smoothly.

After all, it was more difficult for her to escape when she twisted her foot, not to mention that in twelve hours at most, she would be able to return to her original world, so she didn't want to leave now.

It's just right to throw the pot that disappeared by itself to these scumbags.

In the future, even if Yuchi Che skinned them and cramped them, it would be their own fault.

Reserved!