Chapter 160 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 47

"Don't Yan'er want to be the queen?" Yuchi Che looked at the little girl with a fierce look on his face in confusion.

Don't all the women in this world want to sit in the position of the mother?

"I don't want to! I don't want to be a queen!" Luo Liyan's whole body was like a blown-up kitten.

The purpose of his own coming to this world is to make him a loyal minister, and stop wanton cruelty to Zhongliang.

But now he is not only killing Zhongliang, but also wanting to usurp the throne of a certain dynasty. How long is his brain circuit?

He had obviously spared him two years of torture, why did he become more and more perverted?

[Fool, you have spared people two years of physical torture, but you have given him a full twelve years of psychological torture. This is the fruit of your own planting. If you can't correct it, then you will Golden Doudou, it's not enough to deduct it. 】Number 666 said coolly.

Luo Liyan desperately wanted to cry without tears.

The hole dug by oneself should be filled even while kneeling, right?

Thinking of her poor little golden Doudou, her eyes looking at Yuchi Che became more and more unfriendly.

"My Yongan Marquis has been with Emperor Taizu since the founding of the country, and has been loyal and good from generation to generation. If you die, you will not be in the company of chaotic ministers and thieves! I will not support changing the dynasty!" Luo Liyan said and struggled violently, "Hurry up and let go. Open me, I want to go back to the Hou Mansion!"

Yuchi Che's heart was beating violently, and a maniac madness appeared in his eyes.

Why does she want to leave her again?

Why is she always able to leave herself behind again and again?

She knew that in the 12 years she lost her, she had lived like a corpse, and only endless killing could arouse a little bit of emotion in him.

But now that the two have finally reunited, why did she leave her for the loyalty and righteousness of the Yongan Marquis?

Could it be that in her eyes, these things are more important than herself?

If this is the case, then destroy it, destroy everything!

As long as the things she cares about don't exist, then she can truly stay by her side wholeheartedly.

And she will never know that she is the mastermind behind it all.

[System prompt: The blackness of the male protagonist has deepened. After deducting 20 golden beans, there are currently 375 golden beans. 】

what the hell?

I just wanted to stop him from seeking to usurp the throne. Why didn't he achieve his goal, but he became even more black?

Luo Liyan swallowed her saliva in horror, just about to open her mouth to say something, but Yuchi Che's slender fingers covered her lips.

With a helpless sigh on his face, "Good boy, don't make trouble. If you don't want to be a queen, then continue to be the general's wife. You know, I will definitely not do anything you don't like."

I still don't like you blackening my golden peas!

Luo Liyan roared in her heart, but she blinked her eyes very cleverly, "Are you sure you won't do anything bad behind my back?"

The system has clearly reminded him that he blackened again, but he still pretended to be nothing, who was he lying to?

However, Luo Liyan believed that as long as Yuchi Che promised her, even reluctantly, she would definitely do it.

Therefore, it is more important to ask him for a promise now than anything else.

"I promise that the little emperor will always sit above the main hall, isn't it?" How could Yuchi Che not know Luo Liyan's intentions, lower his eyelids, covering the glittering light in his eyes.