Chapter 4

Braxton has finally woken up, with the blood clot going down slowly. I started to run my hand over it, feeling how much better it had gotten. " Braxton. How much sleep do you get like daily?" I asked

" I haven't been getting sleep at all, but once I fell asleep last night, I felt like I could go back to sleep for hours. You have just made it easier to sleep, I guess. "

" Well, I am glad that I can help," I replied with a red shade of pigment ink my face. I wasn't sure how he always managed to make me feel a certain way, but it needed to stop; I needed this job.
" Well, baby, today I am being released, so see you around? Here." Braxton hands me a card with numbers written in black ink. His number?
" Just add it, and when you feel the need to talk, I am always here," Braxton added
" Ok, thanks?" I said, not trying to be confused
——————————————-
Brax was released yesterday, and I already missed him. It was weird. It had only been a day, and I needed him close. I decided to give him a text
Hey Brax, It's Aella
I put my phone down for a bit, hoping to hear a ring. Mr. Fitzgerald came in,
" Braxton left, I know he is a pain, but I wanted to say.."
Just then, I heard my phone ring.
" Sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald, please excuse me for a couple of minutes."
" Yes, just try not to contact people much during your time here."
" Ok, thank you, and sorry about that!"
Mr.Fitzgerald left and closed the dorm behind him. I looked at my phone to see it was ended, redialing the number.
Hello Braxton.
Hey beautiful, sorry if I interrupted
You're Fine; your dad was talking to me
Oh, what was he saying
I am not sure, but it started with you, so it might be good, but most likely will be wrong, based on what you tell me.
Um, ok, sorry about him. When do you go back home?
I go back today, I spend the weekdays here, but I can go home whenever just once the inmates go to sleep. So today, around 8.
The WHOLE week! Fuck, and I thought it was terrible staying for a couple of days. Well, maybe we could hang out soon tonight or sometime this week. I miss you!
That sounds great! Tonight will work unless you are busy irritating your mom; you might be back where I am.
Haha, funny, well, see you at 8:30 tonight.
Bye
GOODBYE
I ended the phone call, telling Mr. Fitzgerald that we could talk.
" Well, what I was going to say is that I know Braxton is a pain, but I just wanted to say thank you for whatever you did cause he said Thank you and, well, had a good attitude. He was a new person. So I will give you the rest of today a break since I am setting up a punishment set; due to the fights in the café, it's just workouts and no dessert, but it will be mellow so that you won't be needed. Well, have fun?"
"Thanks!" I exclaimed. Did Braxton tell him about me? Since when does he allow doctors to have a break? I am so confused but glad to see Brax finally. I wonder what other people think of me? A whack-ass slut just wanting to fuck every tattooed guy I see? I hope not to cause that for sure isn't me. I only slept with him due to the lack of space. I am only having empathy for him, feeling worried about him ever since I helped him? Right?

As I hopped into my car, I started to play my playlist, getting off the highway to go to the store. I dialed Brax's number, leading to a voicemail. I cursed under my breath and then heard

Hey Beautiful! Anyways you okay? Did my father fire you or some crazy shit? I was joking!

No, asshole, thanks for thinking so much of me; you must think I fail a lot. No, I am fine; your dad told me I could go home since he is doing some routine things with the prisoners due to the fight, so he said he has them under control. He just said thank you since I guess you started being nice to him for once? Am I right, or did I get false information?

That would be positive; I just did that, not cause of you, to make me seem reasonable in front of everyone.

Sure. Anyways, I am going into the store. Do you need anything?

Alcohol? I don't know, maybe that and snacks or if you don't drink sodas?

Ok, we'll call you when I get back into the car. Wait! Before I go inside, have you eaten lunch or dinner yet?

That would be a negative, but I can make something for the both of us, well I'll send you the address; talk to you soon. Goodbye

Bye

GOOD!

I ended the call, going inside the store to get some snacks and drinks for tonight. What are we going to do? Will he kill me? I hope he doesn't. Should I see if Autumn wants to join? I will ask him later. As I walked by the alcohol area, I grabbed random beers and decided to try Hard Seltzer water. White Claw? I shrugged and went to the snack area, grabbing any random appetizing snack I thought might be good. I also held brownie and cake mix, for a dessert, mainly for Autumn's birthday. I checked out my groceries, giving the man my credit card. As we swiped my card and handed the card back, I grabbed the bags, rushing to get into my car. I turned the music on, getting ready to see him.

------

I know I ended it a bit bland, but I am trying to write a more interesting one in the following two chapters! I know I haven't updated in a while since I got in trouble, so stay tuned; and I love you guys!

PS: I just wanted to post this, so it doesn't take me even longer to add more and come up with more ideas with Braxton, so I posted this, so I don't make you guys wait longer! But I Love you guys and vote, comment, and follow 💖

- SkittlezAA