Chapter 2

I had woken up to Autumn's feet in my face, moving her feet on the other side of me; I went to the bathroom quickly, coming out to the sink to see Autumn getting my clothes ready. Damn, she is fast. I went over to Autumn to get my clothes, but she jerked them away from me.

" No Girl, hair, makeup, then clothes! Not the other way around!"

" Okay, Sorry!! I usually wear mascara and a messy bun of my hair."

" Well, today we are going to make you look amazing; dress to impress."

I shrugged, allowing her to do my hair. She brushed my hair, leaving some hair around my face, brushing the rest into a mid-high bun. She started to do my makeup, blending grey eye shadow, making a smokey eye, and using eyeliner and mascara to finish it. I looked at myself, seeing a whole other person. Is this appropriate for prison? I shook my thoughts, getting my skirt on and having help with my shirt from Autumn. I looked at myself, feeling pretty confident about this job; I was going to survive this job; this is what I trained for.

I got to the prison and looked at the gigantic building, built with concrete bricks and an iron wall, surrounding the outside, with only one way in and out—a vault door. I called my new boss, telling him I had arrived, but the vault began to open. Wow. I entered the building seeing men of all ages walk through the halls through a glass. Couldn't they get out?

" Welcome, Aella. You look lovely; are you ready for today?"

" Yep, Can't they break the glass," I asked, wondering since, well, I didn't want any to escape.

" NO, many have tried, but this glass is used in aquariums, meaning it is thick and hard to break. But here is your key card; you will use this for any entrance or exit in this jail. Just in case you lose the key card, you can go over to the front desk, which is on your left, where you tell them the secret code into the machine, which is "inmates fail every time," and they will give you a new key card after checking your information. Any Questions?"

" Yes, where will I be located?" I asked

" You are in that area with the inmates; you will have your own clinic/office there."

" Okay. Thank-you. Mr.Fitzgerald." I exclaimed.

I started walking over to the inmate's area. Fuck I am scared. I passed by some of the inmates who had just started at me. I heard a whistle from the back, looking to see a man with black hair shaved on the sides. He had green emerald eyes and tattoos all over him. I flipped him off and used my key card for my office; sitting down at the desk provided, I put my computer down and some snacks from yesterday. I also organized the supplies I could use for helping patients. I loved this. I sat at the desk and started to type a story I was writing on the Watt pad. I ordered back to my readers, socializing with them.
I then started to watch Lucifer on my phone, balancing it on my computer so that I could type and watch. I ate some chips yesterday, following my vanilla bean Frappuccino with caramel drizzle. I was going to be fat today, again. I heard some talking outside my door; looking over there, I saw Mr. Fitzgerald yelling at the guy who whistled for me. Did I get him in trouble? I must be his least favorite person right now. The guy began to yell at Mr. Fitzgerald, causing me to walk out there. Why would I fucking do that? Who knows, but I have a bad feeling about this. I looked to Mr. Fitzgerald, who looked like he was going to smack the man, but he didn't. He put his arm down and looked at me, asking if I needed anything. " Nope," I replied to him, walking into my office. Why would I go out there if there was no point? Whatever. I got inside my office, playing Lucifer, but suddenly I heard a cry. Who was that? I looked outside to find him, getting ready to shoot Mr. Fitzgerald.