Chapter 14

Little Note:
I'm starting to write more frequently and update at least once a week to try and finish the book. For this chapter, I'd like to include Coming Down to the upcoming scene by The Weeknd... THE TRILOGY COULD BE THE WHOLE PLAYLIST FOR MY STORY, AND ID BE FINE WITH IT!  Anyways! Coming down by The Weeknd, I feel it fits this chapter. I love you all!

While Autumn was in the hands of some random girl, I was being railed in this car owned by someone I thought I knew, yet I didn't know.

Braxton hovered over me, his left arm on the center console while his right one held my two hands above my head.

"When you think about this later, remember you caused this," Braxton said while looking down at me.

I smiled and looked him in his eyes, giving him a teasing look. His eyes were already staring into mine, ripping off the shirt I was wearing.

"I warned you," he says, kissing my breast, keeping my hands above my head. Braxton began to suck each breast hard, bringing a stinging pain but pleasure. Every suck he made left me with a dark purple in seconds.

He flicked my nipple with his tongue, licking my boob as a whole and putting his whole mouth around it. As he licked one boob, he moved one hand to the other boob, grabbing and playing with it. Each grab brought a trail of shivers down my body. 

He kissed up my chest to my lips, plunging his tongue into my mouth; I started to lift my hips to his dick, rubbing against his hard length. He moved the one at my boob to my neck. He began to choke me, kissing me harder.

I gasped as he brought me to made brought me to an erotic shake. He continued doing the same, massaging me in different ways, stopping and repeating, building up my climax. I could quickly come by just kissing.

His hands were rough, teasing each breast. His hands grabbed and flicked at my breast. His hand at my boob soon traveled to my inner thigh; he stopped rubbing himself along me, running his fingers along my folds and hitting my clit. He traced his hands over the fold, slowly hitting the clit with every trace.  He brought his lips away from mine, sucking at the skin on my neck, down to my collarbone. When he trailed them to my lips, he grabbed my throat harder, bringing my face closer to his.  He switched from his index finger to his thumb, rubbing my swollen pussy, and plunging his middle and index into my opening.

I began to breathe heavier, my breath becoming short with every movement he made. As he saw my reaction, still looking into my eyes, he began to rub and plunge faster.

" I know you'd always come for me no matter the situation. I'm the only one who can make you feel this way," Braxton said as he kept rubbing.

As I moaned in arousal, Braxton stopped. I looked at him, confused, and then down to see his bulge through his pants. I could see all his length even more now.

" You thought I was done with you?"

I looked at him, speechless. He unbuttoned his pants and held me down by the throat. 

"I'm gonna fuck you, no matter what safe word is used, no matter how much your legs are shaking; you are still my prisoner, got that?"

I nodded yes; he looked me in the eyes and aligned himself quick, ramming himself into me

When he began to feel me get closer, he would slow down and start back faster and faster, building up that intensity built inside me.

Each thrust was fast, bringing me closer to my climax; my breathing became heavier, my moans became more frequent, and my whole body rushed with every thrust I made.

He put my panties on my clit, vibrating me while thrusting. The erotic feeling overborne me as he began to pound deeper and slower into me. He kept playing with me, building and building the surface of the desire to come.  With the last slow thrust he made, he pounded into me, vibrating my clit faster and faster.  I came along him and felt his come spill into me. Felt the warm ecstasy inside me as I released yet let in Braxton's come. 

A knock came at the door, and it was Elio. Braxton zipped up his pants, angry with the interruption.

" I'll be right back, Aella," Braxton said, leaving to talk to Elio.

I started putting on my clothes, thinking of Autumn and Diana running away.

Braxton came back towards me, his face with shock.

"We have to go; Autumn might've put you in danger as well,"  he said, closing my door. I buckled up, watching him go around the car into his seat.

"What happened? I asked, seeing the questioning and planning he was doing by seeing his eyes move back and forth.

"Just shut the fuck up," Braxton said as he backed out of the area.

What the fuck did Autumn start?