Chapter 11

BRAXTON:

The Party and After Party: The Weeknd

I looked into the eyes of a girl I would have never hurt.

But here I am doing what Mr. Boss tells me. At least I get paid to fuck her and keep her captive. No work to keep us from seeing each other, no prisons, nothing. Just a bit of sex, money, drugs, and maybe even submissive behaviors... but hey, why does that matter?

I began placing her hands into the handcuffs on either side of the bed and her feet connected to the leg spreader on the bed. I put her feet in, looking up to see Aella, eyes wide and tears down her face. I felt terrible, but she will enjoy it... she does every time. Her clothes were already off from earlier, so it was easy just to connect her to the restrictions. Yeah, maybe it is better when we fuck, her hands scratching the back of me... But she will try to pull something. She is more intelligent than any girl I have met.

" Braxton, before you uhh, you know... could you tell me how long I'll be here?"

" Probably a while... whenever I'm done with you. No other man will touch you, I promise. Autumn maybe. But I bought you and added you to our collection."

Her face was mixed with different emotions. The blush on her cheek, but also a pale undertone. She seemed sexually into it, not just from how red she was but from the view I had in front of me.

I felt myself get hard with every moment of looking at her naked body in front of me. Although she was scared, I could see her wet pussy glistening in the dark LED lights. Yeah, my room was pretty modern for the most part here, quite old modern.

" Love, would you like me to pass you to the nasty men in the other room? Or would you rather have me fuck you? We could make this easy and consider it a vacation with just us two. Or you can think of it harshly and not enjoy a thing. You know I have more length than those men decide. I see that you are already wet. Which will you choose?"

She began to shiver, goosebumps forming. But her flow of come began to glisten her pussy even more.

" I want to fuck you, but I hate what position you put me in," she said quietly.

I walked over to the bed, hovering over her. I got closer to her ear.

" Baby girl," I said, tucking her hair behind her ear

" This is for my sake and your sake," I said, kissing down her ear, nibbling at the tips of them and down her neck.

I kissed down to her pussy and began licking every spot, flicking my tongue over her clit. I spread the bar of her legs more, having everything spread out for me. I nibbled and licked, hearing her moans overtake the room's silence.

"Braxton..." Aella began to moan.

"Louder," I said angrily

I began to massage her nipple, flicking my tongue over her clit faster and faster.

"Braxton!" She moaned a bit louder, arching her back so I could eat her even more.

"Louder!" I yelled, drinking her juices that dripped faster and faster.

" BRAX!" She screamed her back arched up higher. I spread the bar more and grabbed the vibrator on the side of the bed, turning it on high power. I placed it on her clit and in her folds.

She began to scream out of pleasure, her hands making fists. Her come began to overflow and spilled out of her. I started to place hickeys on her breast with the initials of my name. I then grabbed the knife on the side of my bed, going over the lettering I had created with my lips. She began to scream yet moan in pleasure.

She slowly began to drift on, passing out with her legs twitching.

"Who said you can go to sleep?''

I slapped her breast, where I had branded her; she jumped, waking up and tightening her jaw.

" Do you want me to fuck you, or would you want to give me a blow job?" I asked, feeling myself get more demanding over the time of her pleasure.

" Fuck me," She whispered.

" Hard or soft ?"I asked, wanting her to express what she wanted. Not that it mattered. I began to put my fingers into her opening, watching her eyes widen.

"Hard!" She jumped, raising her hips toward me so that I could get more access.

After taking out my fingers, I quickly got on top of her, ramming into that tight pussy of hers. She cried out my name. As I spread her legs out as far as the bar would allow me, I rammed myself faster and faster into her. She cried out moans, and tears ran down her cheek. I began to feel myself coming inside her already. I went faster and faster, feeling her walls throb on my dick. She began to pulse against me. I flipped her over, getting my dick out of her. I began to insert her ass, ramming into the tight space due to her ass. She tried getting out of the handcuffs, twisting her hands. I quickly got up to get the paddle in the closet. I came back, swatting her ass harshly.

" I say when this ends, understand?" I said, grabbing her face in my hands.

"Yes," Aella whimpered.

I slapped her ass 50 times before her ass turned black and blue. I left the room, taking a shower to get ready for work.