Chapter 10

I heard a muffle of voices as my eyes were still adjusting to the darkness of the room.

I try blinking a bunch.

I try staring with wide eyes.

I usually try sitting.

The room was dark, with not a single bit of light.

" Braxton?" I say. I move but feel a pull. What the actual fuck. I move my hands and feel rope scratching the inner part of my wrist.

" Aella?" I hear a woman's voice say. I notice at that moment that I am not the only one here.

" Who is there?" I ask, hearing a familiar voice.

" Autumn, they are going to torture you; it's-" The voice stopped as I heard a door open. It sounded almost like a vault. The metal is heavy and loud.

" Did we say you can talk?" I heard a now man say.

" No, sir," we both said in unison.

The warehouse lights turned on, revealing Braxton, Elio, Christian, and Julian. All in business suits. However, Braxton might have made me a bit horny at the moment, with his muscles tight around the sleeves of his shirt. I put all my thoughts aside. I looked at him dead, looking down to see a bulge already.

" Ladies, as you can this won't be some simple stay. This is something that ends if you behave. If not, there are consequences. It can result in death or even a rough time—either way, you ladies are required to behave and listen to the rules. We are your owner. We will fuck when we want, spank, and kill you when we feel the need. You guys will call in to quit your jobs, even you Aella. No visits from the family unless we say it's OK; otherwise, nothing. As you cannot say a single thing about the business going around here in this gang. Do you understand ?" Christian said in a calm, monotone voice.

" Yes, sir," Autumn and I whimpered, already tearing up and on the edge of collapsing in my chair.

" Good, now we will release you once the recruit comes in; otherwise, see you soon, slaves," Elio said, cheery and amused by the hurt we expressed.

As Braxton just made eye contact the whole time, staring into my eyes. I removed my connection from him, looking at Autumn, who was balling her eyes. Once they left, I began to cry, worried about who might be the next one. I decided to end the thoughts with more sleep, closing my eyes and sitting slanted in my chair.

I woke up to the sound of yelling, watching as Autumn was being untied from her chair by Elio. He pulled her onto his shoulder, and as much as I would love to help her, my screaming won't help. I felt someone untie me, the same warm hands I had felt before. Braxton's. He trailed his hand to my throat, pulling it back to face him.

" Baby, don't be scared; it's just a bit of fun," Braxton smiled, kissing my lips. I melted into him, realizing this wasn't right. So I bit his lip... Not the best choice. He tightened his grip on my throat, making me gasp for air.

" Babe, we went over this. I can end your life right now," he said, losing his grip on my throat. He put me over his shoulder, bringing me to out of the metal door, revealing a mansion like a house. Rooms are decorated modern yet elegant as he placed me on a bed, handcuffs on each bedpost. He began placing my hands and feet into each one. Staring at him with wide eyes, the only response I got back was a stare so deep it almost seemed like he was the predator and I was the prey. I was hopeless and couldn't get away, yet he always found a way to take me away from this world to help his needs.