Chapter 15

Braxton began to speed down the freeway bringing worry to me.

I watched his eyes change, his expression changing since he talked to Elio. I held his hand in hope that it would comfort him and he pulled away keeping his eyes on the road.

"Don't fucking touch me right now," Braxton said as he looked at the road.

" Why do you take all your anger out on me. You're the one who has put me into danger. I was fine how I was till you came along. My whole degree I did was for nothing you piece of shit," I said looking at him.

"Wow, I'm a piece of shit," Braxton said mocking me keeping his eyes on the road.

"I wanna go home,"

"I want you to shut up," Braxton said looking at me this time.

I looked out the window sick of his bullshit.  We keep on driving and  come to this mansion surrounded by vineyards. I needed a glass of wine right now.

We pull up into the driveway and Braxton gets out and brushes through the grapevines and a  door appears, opening before us. Braxton gets back in the car, pulls in and closes the door behind him with a button inside. We drive down the slopes of what seems like a parking garage and get to the very bottom. Braxton texts his phone and we begin to sink into the floor into a chamber of  luxurious cars.  I see an old man in a suit waiting for us as the car hits the ground.

"Good Evening Mr. Fisher and Mrs. Fisher. We have dinner prepared along with the others."

"Is everyone hear already?" Braxton asked the elderly man.

"Yes, including your father."

"Have someone pick Aella up. She needs to get ready."

"We have someone upstairs already with the others so if you'd like me to take her to the other ladies. You can sit at the table,"

"Thank you Winnie, it means a lot,"

Braxton left without looking back at me as I walked up the stairs with Winnie.

"You guys fought huh?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah, we always do," I said making eye contact with him then looking back to the stairs

"He's stubborn, always has been. I used to have to beg him to just get out of bed. He sleeps too late and he has work to do. But he has a soft spot and it shows, you'll see when the time comes Mrs. Fisher"

I smiled at him and we reached a golden door.

"Thank you Winnie," I said as he opened the door. He nodded in response and closed the door behind him.

In front of me I saw Autumn along with two other girls. The room had a huge bed which they gathered around as well as a bathroom connecting on the side. One girl had glass skin, her skin was pale and almost translucent. She had a blonde long braid behind her and emerald eyes. She looked like a live action princess. The other girl was beautiful, she had butterfly locs in down her back with a perfect brown glow.

I looked at Autumn and she smiled. I walked over to them and Autumn came to me giving me a hug. I looked over and saw the dresses in front of me. They were laid out on the bed and each had a name tag on them. When I looked at my name it was a deep red dress with a deep v-line and cuts down on each side. It was flowy and had a satin finish to it. The middle of the dress was bare, leaving room for my skin to show. I knew that I could pull it off. Autumn had the same thing just in black. The two other girls wore a off the shoulder, corset dress that had a cut down the side. One of the dresses being black and the other red.  Autumn started working on my hair since the rest of them had their hair done before I got here. Autumn curled my hair since we didn't have much time. She worked some gray eyeshadow and some eyeliner onto my eyes going in with the basic burgundy lipstick I've been using lately.  Most of my face was already done; I just needed to touch up.
"Girls, the want you guys now"
I slipped on my black crossed heels band followed them down the stairs.

Author's Note:
I DIDNT REALIZE HOW CHAOTIC MY LIFE WOULDVE BEEN AFTER POSTING MY LAST CHAPTER! I am on winter break so I will have more time now. Life turned into a whole movie after I posted I had no time to write! But I do now so I hope you guys can forgive me! I love all of my new and old followers. Thank you for showing my book so much support! It helps me a lot!
- please vote/comment!
xx SkittlezAAA