Chapter 8

Once we got to his place, he placed my bags by the doorstep. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me and hugged me.

" This was an eventful day, but it was fun. Thank you."

"You're Welcome, see I told you!" I say, teasing him

" Yeah, but do you remember what I told you?" He asks, making me blush. Fuck I was done. I don't think I could ever sleep with him. I look at him and smile, feeling his hands around my waist.

" What do you want, Aella?" He said, smiling down at me. I open my mouth, but no words come out. He then said, coming closer to my face, " You have three options. You want me to sleep with you, rail you to option one, or nothing." My legs began to shake. I can't speak.

He picked me up, throwing me onto the bed. He hovered me looking into my eyes.

" Darling, do you want me to?" he said, smiling down at me.

I wanted to talk, but I couldn't. My words stuck in my throat. My mouth was wide open; I looked dumb as fuck I thought to myself. As his lips got closer to mine, I looked at him, moving closer to his. He bends down close, laying his lips on mine, smiling.

" Love, if you can barely speak, imagine what would happen," He smiles wider, kissing my head, then my lips. I start to kiss him back, wrapping my arm around him and pulling him even closer. He smiles against my lips but backs me into the bed frame.

"Aella, you choose option 2?"

I kiss his temple, nodding in response. Braxton puts my hands up, holding me in place.

" You're my Prisoner now," Braxton says, pulling his shirt off.

He brings the bottom of my shirt up, taking off my bra and shirt all at once. I take in a deep breath, the cool air hitting my skin. He begins to suckle at the sensitive part of my nipple. I moan, bringing him closer.
" Bad Girls need punishments just like us bad boys. Should I make you wait longer?"
I shake my head in response, kissing his neck.
Braxton stops, bringing my pants lower, then ripping off both my pantie and pants.

I gasped, feeling so bare compared to him. He begins to suckle at the sensitive part of my skin, going from my breast to my clitoris. He begins to flick and suck, then even stop leaving me begging for his touch.
I moan, holding onto his hair. He then stops, plunging his fingers into me. He begins to hit my spot over and over, making me loudly moan his name. I tremble with my fingers to try and unbuckle his jeans, but every time it hits, I lose track. He then takes his pants and boxers off, still fingering my opening.

"Aella, it's my turn. Prisoners don't escape," Braxton says, smiling.

He begins to tie my hands above my head with his belt. Oh, God! He spreads my legs wide open.
"Are you on the pill?"
I nod. I have an IUD and a pill. As he inserts his shaft into me, I first feel pain. My entrance is more comprehensive than ever, but after the pain, I felt the sudden orgasm already. He grins his hips into me with faster and faster thrusts. I moan, holding onto his back for support. I come to my climax, feeling shivers all down my back.
My second orgasm

My third orgasm

My fourth orgasm

And I am out cold

----------------------------------------
Hey Guys! It has been a while since I last posted an update, so here it is! Ik it is short, but I thought it was better than nothing! I love you guys!!! Happy Mother's Day! Please Like, follow, review, etc.!