Chapter 6

" Good Morning," Braxton said, waking me up

I rolled to my side, trying to go back to sleep. For me, later than ten or even 11 is too late. I closed my eyes, hearing if anyone said anything

" Your grumpy," Braxton said, pulling me close to him. I rolled into his chest, trying to fall back asleep, but then I heard my phone go off.

" Aella, your phone, It's Autumn."

" You made me stay up late and then fell asleep ditching me, so sleeping in is the least you could let me do!" As I rolled back into his chest, bringing him close to me. He smelt like cigarettes and cologne.

" Yes, ma'am!" He said, laying his head on top of mine. He kissed my head, and I drifted off to sleep again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see Braxton lying on my stomach, with his hands around my waist. I checked my phone, and seeing it was 10 am, wow, I slept in! I started to run my hands through his hair; I even braided a little piece of it. I finished three braids before he began to stir.

"Good Morning," I said

" Good Morning; what did you do to my hair?" He asked, confused, feeling the top of his head.

" I braided little pieces of it," I said, smiling

" You're lucky; you're cute. I might have kicked you out."

" So you think I am cute?" I said with a smile

" No, your beautiful, but obnoxious cause I am tired," Braxton said

" Hey! It's already 10:00; how much longer do you sleep?"

" Till noon!" He said teasing

"Well, I must use the restroom; you aren't a feather."

" So you think I am fat?" he said with a smile

" No, you just weigh a lot!" I said, running to the bathroom

I left the restroom with Braxton standing right in front of me.

" Miss me?" He said, picking me up and running into a room with a king-size bed decorated with black and red. As he threw me on the bed, I looked up at him to see his green eyes looking down at me. As he kissed my forehead, he hugged me, lying for a moment.

" You thought I was going to fuck you, huh? Well, I am not a feather, so you might be unable to handle it." Braxton said with a smile.

" I never thought anything of it, but maybe I can handle it," I said, shooting him with a wink. " I would love to stay, but I got to get going. I am shopping with Autumn." I said, getting up.

" Autumn said she canceled; that was the call earlier. So I guess you are stuck with me." Braxton said, pulling me towards him.

" I was hoping I could go shopping," I said, pouting

" UGH, fine, but then we come back and sleep or fuck." he said, irritated, giving me a wink

" YES! You will love it! Although remember, according to you I can't handle it," I cheered, smiling

" As long as I get to be with you, that's all I want," Braxton said, making me blush in seconds. " Wow, I like the new blush," Braxton said, winking. As he walked away, I could feel my face blush even more.