The Bad Boy's Condition

"What are you talking about?"

Well I know something's off when he said there would be consequences if he helps me, you know, his condition perhaps.

"Well you're a bad boy "

"Hahahaha" he giggled "You really do think we're evil all the time do you?"

"Well yeah, sort of"

"Well you're wrong!"

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, now for the condition"

Here it comes I hope it's not bad as I hope it is.

"Wait let me find a more private place so no one can see us."

"Okay"
I mean what can I do you're carrying me! Duh!

"Here in the school's basement"

Wtf?! Our school has a basement?!
Well I didn't know that till now.

"Whoa so our school has a basement, that's cool"

"Yeah yeah so let me put you in this chair to explain the condition that only me and you should only know. My friends should never know about this! Okay!"

"Okay"

This is giving me anxiety, Specially that we're here in the basement.

"So what's the condition Charles?"

"The condition is that you have to pretend as my girlfriend"

"What?!!!!"

"Keep quiet what the fuck!"

What the fuck is he thinking? Did he lost his mind being gay or something? I mean he could use some of his girlfriends that he cheated on to pretend as his girlfriend?! Why does it have to be me?!

"But can't you see?! I'm a boy! Look at me?!"

"I know and that is more ideal for my plan"

"What exactly is your plan?"

"Well my parents have arranged me with someone I don't like. She's very cranky I hate it!"

"So why do you want me to pretend as your girlfriend? You could've just paid someone to pretend to be your girl"

"Wait let me finish first! I haven't finished what I'm saying! Technically you will be my boyfriend, I want my parents to think I'm gay"

Huh? Your parents should think you're gay? Well you're gay already why don't you tell them now?!

"Well why don't you tell them you're gay instead of me pretending to be your boyfriend"

"Girlfriend! I don't like hearing the word boyfriend. It's kind of gross"

"Yeah I know that but can't you see I'm a boy"

"Yeah I know but girlfriend sounds more better"

"Okay"
Why do I think this is so unnecessary?
I mean he has those girlfriends. They can pretend to be his partner. Pretending to be gay while you're already gay is so unnecessary.
IT'S REDUNDANT I tell you
REDUNDANT!

"Hey! Charles I have an idea. Why don't you tell your parents you already have a girlfriend. I mean you have lots of girlfriends right?"

"No way. I hate those girls they are all ugly! For fucks sake no!"

Not surprised I'm right. He is gay 100%.

"Oh okay but why does it have to be me?"

"Because... I only have thought of it when I saw you, you know when you need my help just that moment"