Continue to the closet

So I said

"What's your problem".

He didn't reply to my question. He's like in a deep thinking while looking at me.

"Hey! Why are you staring at me?!" " What? " He replied me in a very nervous way. I don't know why but I think he is thinking something that would be bad for my sake.

So the subject of our class is Science. My favorite subject. I don't know why but I love science. And by the way I have no problem if Owen will make me do his homework because I love doing science.

"So class our topic is all about the Electromagnetic force"

When the class ended as usual he gave his homework to me. I'm used to being a pet nerd. Its okay. I love science anyway.

Like I said every class new gay.

This bad boy is the meanest of them all yet he is very smart compared to the other bad boys here in the school.

His name is Phillip Orenym.He studies very hard that it made him very cold and unsociable. But not that unsociable. He has friends. Like any other bad boys do. They have gangs and groups and like the other bad boys I mentioned earlier he's rich,bad attitude, bad temper, cold, handsome, hot but the only thing that made him cool for me is he is quite smart I guess.

Again he's late. So why is he gay? You asked. He's gay because when I was walking home I saw him with a gay. A crossdresser!!! When I saw him with the crossdresser I said WTF to myself. I can't really understand his feelings. Like hell.

You can just date a girl why would you waste your time with a fake woman. I would understand if he was with a non-crossdresser gay but no!!.so that's when I realized that he is gay after all. He might be cool to my findings but deep inside my knowledge He is a perverted gay that likes gay crossdressers.

"Hello" I said. He didn't reply to what I said so I stopped talking very awkwardly and the worst part is that he is my new seatmate. It makes me very uncomfortable because of the thing that he has a very unsociable personality in short. He is a cold blooded person.

And he is the only bad boy that hasn't made me do his homework . Well I guess that he really has a brain hahaha.

In this gay bad boy I have no problem I guess but he is still gay which made him our topic here. By the way our subject together is history. History is not that hard but it is the most boring subject of all .

I was very happy when It ended. Suddenly Phillip asked me to do his homework

"Can you do my homework nerdy".

What?? It's kinda weird for a smart student/bad boy to ask a nerd. So I told him I will do it because he also threatened me that he will make me lick his feet and that's kinda scary.

So next class,

TO BE CONTINUE........,😽😽

Please vote for this chapter.
I would really appreciate it 😸