Stolen

Everyone's staring at us like massive. I mean why are they even fighting?

"Take your hands off him! Now!" Troy said with a very angry face.

"Whoa! Easy there I'm not gonna harm him."

"When I said take your hands of him! I really meant it. Take your hands off now! Or I'm gonna do it by force"

Why is he getting mad at Charles? I mean he just held my hand that's all. But lately my hands kinda hurts as Charles grips my hand very tight.

"Ahm please Charles take off your hands it's hurting my arm." I said to him quietly.

So he took off his hands and guess what happens next. Troy grabs me like I'm a stuffed toy. I think I really need to fatten up so that he can't grab me that easily again.

"Ahhh why are you grabbing me?! It really hurts my arm. Please stop Troy!"

"Oh really! I can't grab your hands? While he can?!! You should've talk back to him when he grabbed your hands! "

"What are you getting mad about?"

"Well I don't know? I just like helping people nowadays"
He was kinda nervous while talking to me.

"You know what. Why am I even helping you? I mean why the fuck am I here with you?!"

Really! You're the one who grabbed my hand and dragged me here! I mean why the fuck is he asking himself those questions when he's the one doing all of these crazy things all of the sudden.

"I don't know but lunch is almost done so . Maybe I can go to my class now?"

"Stay a little longer!"

"Why?"

"Just stay."

"Okay"

Well there are still plenty of time left before the class starts but I just want to get out of here. I'm really uncomfortable right now.

"So by the way Troy we will start your tutoring on Saturday right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I'm just wondering where am I going to tutor you? "

"In my house of course! Where else?. Hahahahahaha "

I don't know he's laughing? I mean seriously I don't get him? I didn't even joke?

"Hahahahah(awkward laughing)"

"Don't be so excited. It's still Wednesday so don't worry about you tutoring me. Okay"

He walked to me and pat my head as he goes to his next class and now my heart went shoooookkkkk. That's the nicest thing he ever said to me on the record. I didn't imagine that Troy couldn't be so bad after all. He's very nice to me . But still Im still sticking to my brain. He's still gay but he's nice to me now a little bit.

The bell still haven't rung. So I didn't rush myself going to the class. But while I was walking I saw Dave running very fast to the class wearing only sleeveless and a jersey shorts. Wtf was that? But I noticed something. All of the girl's eyes are all in to him. The girls were kinda noisy. It's like they haven't seen Dave's skin. Oh yeah I remembered something 😹 I saw Dave's naked body. But it didn't really affected me. I guess the girls really like this newly discovered gay in my list.

But I didn't realize that he was going to bump into me. So I fell to the floor very hard. Now my feet hurts so bad

"Ahhh"

"What are you doing on my way?!"

Really on his way?! And why is he mad? I should be the who should be mad. He's the one who bump into me. Not me!

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you." (Sarcastic as ever.)

"Fuck! Now my phone's broken. I fucking hate buying a new one. It's a hustle."

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to block your way"

When I was I about to stand up. My feet hurts. Fuck I can't stand!!!!!! So I crawled towards the wall and try to stand relying on the wall but I can't.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay. You can go now."

It really hurts my face is very red and my tears are about to fall because of the pain in my legs.

As I try again I was about to fall but shit Dave catched me and sees my red face and crying eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
As he puts me down gently to the floor. As he touches my legs. It felt like a pain from hell.

"Ouchhhhh! Stop touching it there it hurts so much!"

"So your leg hurts. Why didn't you say so?"

So he carried me with his two arms. I didn't notice how strong his arms were. I mean wtf I could be in the hospital if I was punched by these arms

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Isn't obvious? I'm taking you to the clinic"

"No. Please just take me to the English class. Please."

"Why? Your legs is in a very serious problem right now."

"I can still handle it."

"I don't care. Don't tell me what to do! I'm the one carrying you so I say we go to the clinic."

I hate my life. I cant even go to school without facing any problems . Why does it have to be like this? Why do I collapse? I do know it's because of my weak body but I can't really tell why my body collapses when the bad boys are around and why do my body embarrasses me whenever the bad boys are around? Why do I get tied up badly with these gay bad boys.

While Dave was carrying me hall my tears are falling I noticed something to his face specially his cheek. Why is his cheek has a red lip mark? Until I realized the mark was a lipstick. Ahhh one of the girls tried to kiss him , pretty sneaky.

Why did I know a girl tried to kiss him? It's because he's gay now. He can kiss a girl if he wanted to but as for now he can't because he's gay.

(Actually for me bisexual for boys is like a fake news. Why? Gay boys claim that they're bi but they aren't!!!! You can't be bi if you're just acting to like girls and you can't be bi if you only like boys I mean I can understand their feelings because there can be big issues facing them if they claim that they're gay but at this era Gay and Bisexual is equal at the minds of people because of some bi who's only liking one gender.Btw this is just a my opinion. But I do believe Bi and Gay are different don't get me wrong 😊"

So back to the story. So yeah someone tried to kiss Dave. Ahhhh So that was the reason why Dave was running so fast.

When he was about put me on the bed he accidentally lost his balance and accidentally slammed me to the bed face to face with his two hands behind my head. Until he kissed me without my consent.

"Ahhhhhhhhh what the !!!
What the HELL!!! Why did you kiss me?!! AHHHH !!!
YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS."

To be continued 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹💛

Hahaha sorry for the late update😹😹😹