Unnormal day

"What are talking about?"

"What?!"

"Why is you face red? Now I get it you also want to see my body. Is that it? Look at it now"

"What?! No way! What are you talking about. I just wanna ask you why are you so nice to me?"
Asking him a question while he's naked is quite hard because it's hard to look him in the eyes. I don't even know where to look, his body or his eyes. Like fuck. Now I regret barging into his room.

"I don't know it just came up to me. I didn't even know i'm helping you now."

"It's not normal for you to be nice so why are you being nice to me. Just spill the tea or milk or whatever you're motives are. It really bothers me so much I would kill myself"
.

"Then kill yourself. I don't mind."

"I'm not dumb. Why would I kill myself? I love myself! Please stop being nice to me . I'm begging you and please don't be nice to me tommorow. Let's just act normal tommorow like nothing happened to you and me. Okay!"

"Are you telling me what to do?! If you going to tell me what I'm doing. I'm not doing it"

Fuck. He's such and asshole.

"I'm not telling you what to do . I'm just begging you to just act normal tommorow o school. Act like you didn't know me okay!"

"I'll do what I wanna do . So stay out of my way"

That kinda tears up my reputation.
What will happen to me. Am I going to be his personal pet nerd in the school or maybe I'll be he's servant. That creeps me out.
I'm just gonna accept what going to happen to me tommorow.

So because I'm tired of reading the books I wanna go outside and men you can't believe what I saw . It's a fucking pool and as go further there's a big garage full of expensive cars. What the fuck. I hate to say it but

"damn you rich people".

As I explore furthermore in this big mansion . I smell something delicious. I've just remember that i haven't eaten breakfast this morning. So I go back inside to Dave's house I mean Dave's Masion to ask him if I could go outside so I can eat. Well I still have enough money to buy my food. So as I go to Dave's room he was outside the door.

"What are you doing? Are you done doing your business there?" I asked

"What do you want?"

"I wanna asked if I can go out to eat. I'm very hungry. I still haven't eaten breakfast so yeah. I wanna go out to eat. Can I go out?"

"Are you asking me to go out with you?"

"WTF Hell no! What are you talking about. I was just asking you if I can go out of this house. What's your problem?"
I don't even know where to start. First he brought me to his home then he drove me to my home and now what does he think I'm gay? Or maybe he's the gay one?

"Dave , can I ask you something?"

"Why?"

"You know. Just for my curiosity."

"Okay. Ask it now"

"Are you gay?"

"Maybe"

Wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!;

I really thought that he is not gay. But WTF. Okay if you ask a person if he's gay or not and his answer is a fucking MAYBE then that means he's also a homo.

That's why he brought me to his home. He wanted to manipulate my manliness. I think he really wants to play with my body. I feel like a whore. But wait my butt is still okay so I think he didn't did anything to me so that's fine.

"Can I go out?"

"No"

"Why?"

"There's food in the kitchen. Why do you wanna go out so badly?"

"I'm just uncomfortable here. You know the luxury type of living"

"Let's just go to the kitchen now. My brother's there so let's go"

(Normal and fancy kitchen happenings)

I've never been stuffed like this before. With those food I can get fat here like just for one day.

"Btw Dave I'm going home now. It almost 3. So thank you for the food. I'll just walk home so I can't bother you okay "

"No . I'll take you home. Wait a minute."

So there he goes again. I'm not gonna brag about it because he might glare at me again. So there I'm home in my house now. I can't still believe that I entered his big mansion.

"I feel like I've done so many things today. My head hurts and I'm tired."

So I didn't eat my dinner because there's still left in my stomach. So I didn't bother Mom and Dion . I directly go to my bed and sleep because my head hurts.

To be continued 🙏❤️😸