Lunch Time

I was really nervous when I asked him that question. Why?!
It's because they are one of the students you'll never want to mess with or you'll face the consequences.

Even a little offense you could make your own ticket to hell.

And because the subject is Communication it's both boring and frightening because of my seatmate. I just waited for it to end.

Damn it's so boring but I made it .

Time for lunch. Because it's lunch we are going to the cafeteria where I eat my lunch obviously. It's not a class but there are also bad boys here which are handsome.

Let's talk about Charles Kayne.
Rich? Yes
Bad? Yes
Good? Nah
Grades? Bad
Handsome? Totally
Gay? ASF(as f*ck)

You heard me again. He is rich,bad,dumb, handsome and gay ASF. Even though people can't see it , I can see it though.

Why is he gay?
Well let's put it this way.
I saw him going to a bar. Not only just a bar but it was a gay bar.

Why would a handsome rich bad boy go to a gay bar. There are no women there only faggots that for sure. Because of my curiosity I followed him inside .

I followed him inside just to sneak not to drink . BTW I'm not a drinker. I hate liquor 🤮. The smell makes me sick.

Like I said I followed him inside and what I saw was very shocking . I saw him flirting and kissing a man .

I said to my self "WTF". My mind was blown away by the thing they are doing. Well it didn't really made me sick but men. I know all of their secrets . It feels so illegal to know their secrets.

Well Charles is one of the nicest bad boy to me at least 10%. That's quite small isn't it? but it's okay. As long as they don't bully me or worst kill me. Killing me would be their loss and most of all who will make them their homework if I'm dead. Duhhh

They're pretty wise . Not killing me so they can use me for their daily lives. It's frustrating but at least I'm still alive. It's better to be alive than to be dead. Right?!

Charles was sitting at the next table with his girls and his friends or should I say gang. They eat like they're in a feast. They have delicious food scattered in their table. I mean how did they managed to get a whole cake in the cafeteria? While me eating egg salad as always. I could eat that foods but I can't afford it . To think that I'm from a very broke family and the only lunch a can afford is an egg salad or sometimes our leftovers last night.

But I'm contented to what I have right now. Studying in a decent school with my full scholarship and with dedication to my education is quite an honor and also having a good and hard-working mother that's a blessing.

To be continued............

That's all
Thank you for reading ❣️

Please vote for this chapter.
I would really appreciate it 😸