Straight ASF.

So there he is. The only straight bad boy I know here in school. No other than Dave Flyan.

Let's talk about him. Everyone knows him here in this school. He's the richest person here in school because his Father owns a very big company and his Mother owns a bank. And I repeat his also one of the baddest bad boy here in school. The bad boys I mentioned earlier can't even reach this kind of mean level. He's also smart as a bad boy.

So in conclusion he's handsome, rich, smart, bad and totally straight ASF the only straight. Straight as a uncooked spaghetti noodle. All of the characteristics you can find in a bad boy is here. He's like a perfect package for a bad boy.

I have a story about him.

I can still remember him back when we're still in Elementary. I was walking and while I was walking I found him with a girl and I don't even understand why he's crying. But the girl was like shouting .

As the girl shout at Dave I hid behind one of the bushes near me and I start listening. The girl was also crying and saying

"Let's just end this. I can't be with you anymore. You and me will never work out. So please let's end this. I don't want to hurt you and also I don't want to be hurt ."

As the girl leaves with tears in her eyes while Dave is still crying on the bench. I feel sad for him.

But the next morning. He was like very normal like nothing happened but the thing is that he became the meanest boy in school.

He bullies other students very nasty. He was like the very changed version of himself. As you may know he's one of the nicest persons here in school but because of that incident he change himself.

He used to bully me but as time goes by he stopped bullying me.

Now let's go back the seats.

I'm really shock because he was going to be my next seatmate. This is my first time sitting here with him because when we're still in Junior High, I'm always alone in my seat but sometimes I'm not alone because there are these gay bad boys who're always late and they don't really have a chance to pick another seat because the only seat left is the seat beside me. And by the way he's not tardy like any other bad boy. He takes his study seriously.

The subject for this period is the English class.So as I sit beside him I felt a bit nervous.

To be continued 🙀

THANKS FOR READING 😽