Cancelled class

Very red ASF. I'm like a person turning into a tomato.
Like what the what, I didn't even realize I was naked in front of him.

Now I'm embarrassed because of my skinny body. And because of my embarrassment I rush into one of the rooms in the men's room.

I wanted to shout but I'm scared maybe if I shout the second time he will kill me so I just kept my mouth shut and says to him.

"I'll catch up to the class. You can go first"

But he didn't reply.   ?!

Few moments later I got out of the men's room and just the right time one of my classmates told me that P.E. class was cancelled because of some urgent meeting.

I mean I was glad that there is no PE class. Infact I hate PE class because it's so tiring. But for some reason I love it because this is the only subject you won't have a seatmate because PE class is mostly physical activities.

Well rarely Mr. Kade(PE Teacher) pair us up because of a by pair activity but that only occurs rarely so I don't really care. At least I won't be able sit beside the bad boys and who knows maybe he might not be our PE Teacher this year. That'll be great. No pair ups.

Because the last period was canceled I decided to go outside because school is over for the day.

As I go outside I coincidentally I saw my brother Dion driving his car. BTW my brother works in a Gym.

I called his name so he could give me a ride home.

"Dion can you give me a ride home? It happens that PE class is cancelled. So I'll go home early today"

" Sorry Cy I'm in a hurry . Can just walk for now please"

"Okay"

"Good I'll tell Mom you going home early today. Okay bye"

I don't really get him but well I guess I'll just walk.

While I was walking I saw Dave eating in a restaurant all by himself. I don't know why he's eating at this time but for sure he's all by himself.

Suddenly while I was watching him eating he caught me watching him.🙀

I hate it when people caught me watching them.

So I turn back my head like it was nothing. This part is kinda boring.

Let me tell you about Dave. He's not that bad to me but the way he sees me is like he wants to kill me.

Well I guess all of the bad boys really do see me as if they want to kill me . I don't know? Maybe I'm just stereotyping them because of their mean attitude to me.

Then I didn't realize Dave was finished eating in the restaurant . Then as I look at my back I saw him 🙀. What the hell. He's in my back all along.

I was scared because you know what happened to the last person who messed with him.

I wanted to shout but I trembled out because of fear then suddenly I fainted while Dave was stalking me.

To be continued 🙀🙀🙀

I know this was a boring episode but please bare with it 😸❤️❤️❤️

Btw be safe 😘