Trying to Ignore Everything

"Why are you crying?"
He said those things like he's not aware of what he's doing to me. I mean that was the worst feeling I have ever felt in my entire life.

*Sobbing like a fucked up bitch.

"Hey what's your problem?! Why are you crying?!"

But I kept crying like a baby.
I mean seriously why wouldn't he know why I'm crying?! Is he really that dumb to know?

So you know what I'll do next right? I ran away as fast as I could while I'm wiping my eyes with my arms. I can't stop thinking about the things that just happened to me. I mean why the fuck would a person harass another person in a bathroom sexually? That's gross.
So I came back to the class and grab my stuffs and head to the Cafeteria. While walking fast , I didn't notice that a group of girls was ahead of me. So I bumped into their leader. All my things fell down and scattered. While the one I bumped into spilled herself with her own food because I bumped into her.

"Wtf should I do!. This is so embarrassing."

"What the hell!!!! Look what you just did to my freaking outfit! Argh! Do you know how much it cost?!"

"I'm so sorry Miss I didn't see you there."

"WTH! Don't you know me? and why are you calling me Miss?"

"Well no. I'm sorry"

"Maui! Do I really need to say it over and over again?"

"Right now Kriska?"

"Yes. Of course! Are you deaf or something?"

"Uhmmm. So Kriska Lenophile is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lenophile who's the owner of the famous Cosmetics Company LENOPHILE"

Ahhhhh. So she is the daughter of the famous shampoo brand I use.
Fucking rich people it is again.

"Im so sorry Kriska."

"Really? does your sorry fixes everything?!"

"I'm sorry but I don't have money."

"Let me guess? Are you a scholar here?"

"Well yes."

"Ah okay. So you're poor. Why do you even go to this decent school. I mean you don't even belong here. Oops I'm sorry to spill it"

Why is she even making me feel bad? I don't even care about the words that she's saying. I don't give a damn shit about her too.

"Sorry I'll just pay you up on Monday."

"Oh really with what money?"

"I'll just try to pay it up. I guess"

Not until Troy stood up for me.

"How much is your freaky dress?"

I don't know why. But why is he acting heroic all of the sudden. Just because I'm going to work for him doesn't mean we're close!

"What are you doing here Troy?" Kriska said with a flustered face .

"Just spit me the price!"

"Are you paying for him?"

"I guess so. Yeah"

"Please Troy. I'll just do it on my own. Please leave us. Don't make a scene with me. Please!"
I whispered to him very quietly.

"I won't let you" Kriska said.

WTF. Why do Troy had to make it more complicated. I mean he doesn't even know me that well and he's also one of my bullies. What's the point?

"Why won't you let me pay for him?"

"Just consider this a good day. Because I didn't made him pay for my outfit"

So the girls left quickly. I think their leader had a crush on Troy. I mean you can see it when her face becoming flustered as she sees Troy.

The girl Kriska really needs help on identifying the boys. I mean she doesn't even know that Troy is a fucking gay dude.

"Thanks Troy for standing up to me"

"Why are you crying all of a sudden?"

Wtf. Why am I crying? Shit this is really embarrassing. He might be thinking that I'm crying because of the girls that said mean things to me but not really. I'm still crying because of what Chad did to me at the bathroom.

"I don't know. Why am I even crying?. I'm so sorry Troy but I need to take my lunch. I'm going now"

"Where are you going?

"To that table, I guess. That's my permanent place"

"Really?"

"Okay. Thank you again btw"

He is still taking to me but I'm just ignoring him. Because of my dream last night. You know the dream when I was about to marry him.

So I sat down and eat my packed food. I'm hiding while eating. Why? Because I hate people judging my food. Because you guessed it my food is still egg salad.

Not until Troy sits with me. So I hid my lunch box as fast as I could to my bag but still he grab it and open my lunch.

"Why are you eating this thing? Isn't this egg salad! Why do you always eat this?"

I didn't talk back to him so I couldn't get attention to the whole students in the Cafeteria. I just really hate attention. I don't want people ruining my life or joining my own life when I'm dealing my own problems. I just hate it that's for sure.

So I walked away and ignored him.
But he shouted at me very loud that everyone heard him.
"Hey! WTF I was still talking to you! Why are you ignoring me?!"

"Sorry I didn't heard you." So came came back to my seat in the Cafeteria. I was very embarrassed because of what he did. Now we're the center of gossips.

Then I saw Charles alone while I'm sitting with Troy. I mean I do know he's gay but the funny thing that I noticed is that he's alone. Charles is all by himself today. That's kinda funny because it's not normal for a bad boy to be alone.

While I looking to Charles he also looked back at me. Wtf was that?!! That's very scary. So I looked down so he might think that I was looking for something.

Not until I realized that he was beside me now sitting.

"Why are you looking at me?"

Wtf he really did know that I was looking at him. So I ignored him again so he might think that i didn't noticed him. But he grabbed my hands and told me.

"Why are you looking at me?!"

Then Troy heard it.

"What's wrong Charles?! Why the fuck are you grabbing his hands?!"

To be continued?!

Please vote and comment ❤️ it would be a great inspiration for me to update more😁❤️