Suspicion

While Dave helds me like a hostage. Someone is checking the men's room because of my loud shouting.
His terrible face glares at me like his going to eat me whole.

Then when the Janitor's done checking the room he then lets go of me.

"Why did you run ?" He says to me with a little bit of of anger .
"I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna do it again just please don't kill me" saying to him with a bow and genuine feelings like regret and sorry.
"Why are you sorry? What are you sorry for?" Like wtf is he dumb? He's asking me if why am I sorry for. Didn't he saw what I did to him back in the class?

"So why did you follow me?" I said to him

"I don't know? Maybe because you accidentally drop your small empty wallet I guess!"

Did he bother himself to return my wallet
Or maybe he just want something to me or he wanna beat me secretly?

A bit glad but still traumatized to what just happen here in the men's room.

Imagine yourself being caught by a psychotic police. That's what happened to me .

"I'm sorry did I bother you" saying it to him with a little suspicion.

"Not really but why did you run" he said

"Why did you follow me?"

"Am I a robot to you to repeat it again"

"Sorry. I don't know really" hahaha because he don't know what's the reason it's better to make a little lie. So he won't kill me If I said I accidentally hit him with my notes.

"Ahh so Everything is fine I guess. Aren't you going to the P.E.

"Yes" still suspicious of him

Just a tip when a bad boy is nice it's better to have a little suspicion to him especially when to one he's being nice to is you .

"Ah okay. I'm going now" I didn't even realize I was naked in front of him as I go outside the mens room.

"Are you going outside naked" he said with a slight blush.

But why is he blushing?
I don't even know why but it's very weird for me to see a bad boy blush. Even the gay ones doesn't blush so why the hell is this straight bad boy blushing?

And suddenly I realized I was naked in front of him!!!
Wtf!

I'm naked in front of him and I didn't even realize it till now.

To be continued ❤️
Be safe everyday 🙏❤️