Prologue/ Chapter 1

All think that the Targaryen's are gone but that is not the case.

Take a dive into this world of cut throat, lies, adventures and more.

________________________________________________

In westeros there was a Lord named Robert Baratheon of the Storm's End going to marry Lady Lyanna Stark of Winterfell. But that was not the case because what was believed she was taken against her will which started a war by Robert Baratheon. This became major issue, all were choosing sides during this war. There were many deaths around westeros, where a young lord Eddard Stark was called into this war.

Lord Eddard Stark is a man that has honor mins the many bastard children he has already back in Winterfell. Eddard was looking for his sister every way he could think while Robert took his forces fighting all around westeros. 

Eddard was able to get to a point were he saw a man on horse back carrying something. That something was children, a small girl and a baby boy. Those children are the prince and princess of Elia Martell and Prince Rhaegar Targaryen.

The man was loyal to the targaryens, him and Elia traded the children with others, that looked like the prince and princess.. The man gave the children to Eddard Stark knowing that Eddard would do the right thing on protecting the children. So Eddard trusted a man of his to bring the children to the camp where the others were at. 

Eddard and the some other rode off to Dorne thinking that Lyanna would be there, which she was. They all got to the tower of joy and they had to fight two skilled kingsguards in order to get inside. That is where Eddard found his sister and a baby boy, Lyanna told Eddard the baby's name and he made a promise to keep the child safe.

Because if Robert founds out who knows what he would do to the child. Lyanna died from childbirth, her body was brought back to Winterfell so she can buried in the crypts. When Eddard brought home three children to Winterfell Catelyn, Eddard's wife saw these children hoping that her husband did not father any more bastard children.

But the promises Eddard made he told his wife that the babies are his children and the small girl is also his daughter as well. It broke Catelyn's heart some much the both of them that Catelyn did not give him any more children for the time being, until they work out there issues. For Catelyn is was hard for her to see all of the bastard children around her true children. Catelyn remained the high and mighty woman of high birth and looked down on her husbands bastards. 

Robert Baratheon became the King of the Seven Kingdoms, he was crown in King's Landing but it did not mean anything to him because Lyanna was not by his side. As King, Robert chose Lord Jon Arryn of the vale to be hand of the king. With Jon Arryn being the hand he told Robert that he should listen to Lord Tywin Lannister.

To marry his oldest daughter, Lady Cersei Lannister, with out a doubt Robert saw Cersei to very stunning to the eye but she was not Lyanna. Robert agreed to marry Cersei Lannister and she became Queen of the seven kingdoms. In the start she was happy with Robert, to her he is all man, very handsome man with black beard and strong features but he did not love her. He would cheat on Cersei any time he got, Robert hating being the king. There was nothing he could do, he was always followed and he was horrible at managing things on the throne. In all truth Robert wanted to be free.

As Robert was ruling on the iron throne, he found the last two targaryens over the sea and sent spies to kill the two. There were many failed attempts but one spies was able to kill daenerys targaryen before she got too powerful. Since the targaryens were gone all went at a slow pace from there. Until the hand of the king Jon arryn died from a fever that happened over tonight. 

Since the hand was gone, and a dear man to Eddard and Robert hurt  a lot to hear of the death. By that it means Robert will need a new hand to rule the seven kingdoms, and Robert has only one in mind to be his hand. Eddard Stark.